U19 World Championship Gold Medal Game 2:30 USA vs Australia | Page 5 | The Boneyard

U19 World Championship Gold Medal Game 2:30 USA vs Australia

Reaction Score
Yes, she will be fine but some folks seem to believe in Azzi UCONN will have another Paige. I just believe back to back Wunderkinds is highly improbable. A very good player? Yes!
Yes, Fudd isn't the second coming of Bueckers, she's the second coming of Moore, a little smaller but a better shooter coming in. I remember reading posts somewhere in 2007 or so that Moore was overhyped and would have trouble adjusting to college because she played mostly inside in HS and had shown no outside shot. She was supposedly too small to find inside success in college and she wasn't a very good 3 pt shooter. Yes, those things were discussed extensively and by more than a couple of posters (not here).
I also read that Bueckers would get destroyed by the physicality of the college game do to her frail body.
Fudd is rock solid in all phases of the game. Where Bueckers is inventive, Fudd is precise. Both share a high BB IQ, and a competitive nature.
Fudd will get a lot of minutes because Geno knows that she will always be positioned correctly on the court and Geno rewards players who execute his plans efficiently.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom