U-C-O-N-N Chant | The Boneyard

U-C-O-N-N Chant

Reaction Score
Can we please use this chant more at football games? It sounds so good at our basketball games, yet we barely ever use it at the Rent. (I think we may do it after a touchdown?)

The Jets have a similar chant that they say during each kickoff, let's do that U-C-O-N-N UCONN, UCONN, UCONN! chant at the at each kickoff. It would sound GREAT on TV.

Reaction Score
Can we please use this chant more at football games? It sounds so good at our basketball games, yet we barely ever use it at the Rent. (I think we may do it after a touchdown?)

The Jets have a similar chant that they say during each kickoff, let's do that U-C-O-N-N UCONN, UCONN, UCONN! chant at the at each kickoff. It would sound GREAT on TV.
It sounds so good at basketball games bc it’s a sell out crowd. We need more fans in the seats before something like this would work at the Rent, although I like it.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I think I see the problem. It's generally used after touchdowns.

Reaction Score
as a jets fan, i've learned that you need to score touchdowns in order to hear the J-E-T-S on a kickoff (i.e. they don't do it when the OTHER team scores, nor when NYJ gets a FG), ergo lots of silence at the meadowlands the last 10 years. oddly i feel we'd face the similar issue at the rent :/

maybe lets not do it after touchdowns lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom