OT: - TyTy Washington decommits from Creighton | The Boneyard

OT: TyTy Washington decommits from Creighton

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Wow. That hurts. Can’t say I’m totally surprised though.

Reaction Score
I think I read somewhere that he was one of the best recruits if not the best recruit that Creighton has ever gotten. Definitely a huge blow. Can’t say I blame him with everything that has been going on there.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Ouch. Hopefully someone in the conference can make a push for him

Reaction Score
Not good for the league.

This is likely to become an issue for the coach and Creighton. Recruiting is hard enough. Being labeled a racist (accurate or not) doesn't make it easier. Not sure if the coach can get past this. Wouldn't be surprised if Creighton makes a change.

Reaction Score
Not good for the league.

This is likely to become an issue for the coach and Creighton. Recruiting is hard enough. Being labeled a racist (accurate or not) doesn't make it easier. Not sure if the coach can get past this. Wouldn't be surprised if Creighton makes a change.
Maybe that's not it. Maybe Washington is just disgusted with McDermott because he didn't take a stand against the SJWs and refuse to apologize, right @Kolumbo?

Reaction Score
That would be impressive.

Now what's Creighton gonna do. Suspended the coach for one game. Allowed him back. Now fire him? Creighton made its bed.
Besides being a naked attempt at trolling, I was also trying to make the point that making an effort to appear contrite can still be the "right" move for him to make as a coach, even if one grants you all your objections to appeasing the PC-police.

Reaction Score
Can't see how McDermott will stay. Negative recruiting against him can become more vicious in time for saying something so stupid.

Reaction Score
Besides being a naked attempt at trolling, I was also trying to make the point that making an effort to appear contrite can still be the "right" move for him to make as a coach, even if one grants you all your objections to appeasing the PC-police.
Show me where I was against an apology and then you might be on to something. Apologies are always a great idea and that was the right move. Succumbing to the pc-police as if you've been outed a racist is not.

Reaction Score
Show me where I was against an apology and then you might be on to something. Apologies are always a great idea and that was the right move. Succumbing to the pc-police as if you've been outed a racist is not.
I see that you did indeed say it was appropriate to apologize, but you criticized just about all of the words he used to apologize. So my point still stands.

Reaction Score
Yes to the DM's.

I was curious about a story that came across my desk yesterday. Monmouth U. suspended Jody Craig, women's basketball coach, but no mention of specifics, only "...for conduct not conducive to the mission and goals of the University and Department of Athletics."
Today she resigned.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom