Tyrese Martin Waiver Approved! | The Boneyard

Tyrese Martin Waiver Approved!

Reaction Score
Great news especially with the injury news of B. Adams and AJ. Looking to see this kid play as he looks like a more skilled B. Adams.

Reaction Score
Rothstein has connections but his basketball knowledge is...questionable. I'd be pretty shocked if Carlton doesn't start the season as the C.
Given how badly he seemed to regress last season, I'd hope he's on a very short leash. Actually, that's my Plan B. Plan A is that he's figured it out and has an awesome season.

Last edited:

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
While I respect Rothstein ..... not sure about his starting 5 to start. Whaley and Carlton most likely I think.
Agree. DH has to begin with the upperclassmen until they prove they don't deserve to. It also comes down to minutes in the end anyway. There is sure going to be a lot of healthy competition for those minutes! Getting Martin for this year is going to be great because of his experience as well as talent. It reminds me of when JC used to recruit athletic wings and a sportswriter referred to the latest recruit as "another one of those six foot six jumping jacks" Boy, what a turnaround in fortunes for this program. I can't wait to see them play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Wow, I have NO idea how this team's lineup will look...but for the first time in years it's because of this team's depth NOT because of their lack of.

However, with Martin in the fold, I find it hard to see Jackson starting from Day 1.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
First thoughts on roles

This team has so many quality bodies with complementary skills we are just going to grind teams into dust in the second half of games. I bet 10 players are going to average 10+ Minutes. The frontcourt minutes will be particularly compressed and matchup based. If Akok is healthy and chooses not to redshirt, I could see Javonte Brown Ferguson redshirting. I mean where do you get minutes if you are him?

Starters(mins)
RJ Cole(30)
Bouk(30)
Jackson(20)
Porkchop/Poppers(20)
Carlton(15)

Bench(role)
Gaffney(First G off bench)
Polley(Shooter)
Springs(First P)
Martin(defense/rebounding)
Sanogo(Beasting & Feasting)
Akok(Injured)
Adams(All-purpose G)
Javonte Brown Ferguson(Redshirt?)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Rothstein has connections but his basketball knowledge is...questionable. I'd be pretty shocked if Carlton doesn't start the season as the C.
You mean Whaley? I can't see us starting both Carlton/Whaley again unless we are playing a huge team. Neither one has the ability to stretch the offense at their positions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom