Tyrese Martin to UConn | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Tyrese Martin to UConn

Reaction Score
Well if Martin has to sit next season it’s good to know he will be the best player on the team. Probably an all American POY candidate and better than Ray Allen and Rip Hamilton combined. At least that will be the report in the yard.

Reaction Score
Well if Martin has to sit next season it’s good to know he will be the best player on the team. Probably an all American POY candidate and better than Ray Allen and Rip Hamilton combined. At least that will be the report in the yard.

Yea, but, what type of car would he be referred to as?

Reaction Score
Gaffney's assist just increased exponentially. His options as well.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I actually don’t mind the amount of sitting transfers or redshirts we’ll have. The longer they are in Hurley’s system the better - he’ll have next years team ready to go regardless of who plays.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
I mean, sure. They could have done that. But it's also possible that Rothstein, who is kind of an idiot, is just repeating someone's opinion.
How in the world is Rothstein an idiot? He's very close with a ton of coaches and is a college basketball savant. Lives and breathes it. People just like to try and delegitimize people like Jake and Rothstein when they don't want to believe something lol

Reaction Score
How in the world is Rothstein an idiot? He's very close with a ton of coaches and is a college basketball savant. Lives and breathes it. People just like to try and delegitimize people like Jake and Rothstein when they don't want to believe something lol
Jake is a clown, but rothstein definitely has tons of connections.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Extra mass might not be natural for his skinny body type and might put more strain on his Achilles.
I'm not worried about the repaired one. I do wonder if his hop is going to be as quick. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because he is a great kid who is easy to root for.

Reaction Score
Rothstein has been on an offseason long crusade against grad transfers. Maybe idiot is harsh, but in some cases it's accurate for him

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yea, but, what type of car would he be referred to as?
Uh, Aston Martin obviously.
(Shown in Road Uni below:)

1586446300567.png

Reaction Score
Nice! Welcome aboard! Now get a big that can play in the fall, assuming there is a basketball season, and we'll be good to go.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
When Tyrese is on he can score at a very high level. He does score a lot from put backs. He's a great rebounder and battles.

His defense is very weak. He had a lot of trouble with guys in the A10.
If so, he will learn and learn fast. If he has that much aggression he just needs to be taught. On this team offense comes off of defense. If he cannot transfer this year he will be working out with the team, correct?
On the practice court he will be up against some uh pretty good players. I'm sure it was a positive experience for our team and Coles so either way everyone will benefit.

Reaction Score

:rolleyes:

Reaction Score

Another transfer out for David Cox.

That's five players transferring out this year and four last year.

Gotta question the program culture when that many transfer out.

Again, no way Martin would have signed here unless he's willing to give it his 100% and work his butt off. Excited to have him on board!

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score

Another transfer out for David Cox.

That's five players transferring out this year and four last year.

Gotta question the program culture when that many transfer out.

Again, no way Martin would have signed here unless he's willing to give it his 100% and work his butt off. Excited to have him on board!

This is a huge loss for them.

Reaction Score
I've watched a bunch of URI games recently to get a good idea of what Martin 's game is, and I came away with the impression that Toppin is a player. If they really are going to let everyone transfer without sitting out a year, I'd definitely be interested. The numbers are a mixed bag, but I think there's some real talent there.

Reaction Score
I've watched a bunch of URI games recently to get a good idea of what Martin 's game is, and I came away with the impression that Toppin is a player. If they really are going to let everyone transfer without sitting out a year, I'd definitely be interested. The numbers are a mixed bag, but I think there's some real talent there.
x2. This is a big loss for them. He has a lot of upside

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Have to wonder if we’ll be involved with Toppin. I think there’s a legit possibility.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom