Tyler Polley V. Chairs!!! | The Boneyard

Tyler Polley V. Chairs!!!

Reaction Score
Polley intrigues me. He's long & slim.... but seems to have a nice outside shot & a decent handle for a 6'8" guy. I don't know about his defense but he seems to have some good tools to work with. Kinda reminds me of DeAndre Daniels a bit with some handles. Hopefully he can mix & match from Inside & Out like Daniels did. Hopefully we have a couple recruiting steals with Polley & Carlton. I'm excited to see how these guys develop! :)

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
side question: does anyone have any info on how Larrier and Gilbert are doing?

Reaction Score
side question: does anyone have any info on how Larrier and Gilbert are doing?
Larrier is working out, not quite full contact yet, but moving with pretty good fluidity. Still wearing a brace. Rique is working out every morning at 4am. He's looked fine, but looking fine and being fine are two different things. Pretty sure larrier is a couple months ahead of schedule.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
As impressive as Carlton's video was, this one was unimpressive. I can hit uncontested 18-footers in an empty gym.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I love Polley's release point...behind the head makes it tough to block. Vinny "Microwave " Johnson was very effective getting his shot off from 20 feet and in for the Pistons. All Polley needs to do this year is catch and shoot. If his shot is consistent and hard to block...good times!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
In an empty gym, you would somehow manage to lose the ball and fall over the chair.

I'm younger than you, remember. I don't get the AARP discount at the movie theater (speaking of empty venues).

Reaction Score
With this last season and all the transfers, this staff really doesn't have a leg to stand on

NEXT

His father is probably looking for the big stage after all he was a throne in his day. But still sick of fathers stepping in, you're going to have to sit down for this one, he said: "KO really didn't have a plan on how to use him, he wasn't going to move him all over the floor instead keeping him in one position. My son is a table setter, a point chair actually...."

If you were a coach wood you put up with his barking?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom