2024 Recruiting: - Tyler Betsey down to 7 schools | Page 14 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Tyler Betsey down to 7 schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This man just quoted the average SAT score for an undergraduate course he's teaching. That's weird. Call me skeptical based on that alone.
Why is that weird? He seems excited to be teaching the brightest kids and highest achievers.

Reaction Score
Why is that weird? He seems excited to be teaching the brightest kids and highest achievers.

It's a very strange thing to even be aware of, let alone quote for a tweet to brag about. Why would a professor care about a high school test? My wife certainly doesn't and she's taught seminars for programs a hell of a lot more competitive than him.

Reaction Score
We've lost plenty of good in-state kids over the years. We need to take the best players available, no matter where they're from. Especially Maine.... ;)

Reaction Score
It's a very strange thing to even be aware of, let alone quote for a tweet to brag about. Why would a professor care about a high school test? My wife certainly doesn't and she's taught seminars for programs a hell of a lot more competitive than him.
I mean, they announce it right on their website and it looks like he lowballed it. I didn't take it as bragging, just excited to be teaching the brightest high achievers. I took your comment as bragging about your wife though. Lolz.

Who is admitted to the Honors College? | Honors College

Reaction Score
You spend time on this board, and you still ask why people care about things of little import?

Reaction Score
Assuming Cincy but will hold out hope for a pleasant surprise until zero hour.

Maybe we can scoop him in the market when he transfers after Cincy refuses to hire Broome next time they have an AC opening.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Assuming Cincy but will hold out hope for a pleasant surprise until zero hour.

Maybe we can scoop him in the market when he transfers after Cincy refuses to hire Broome next time they have an AC opening.
I’m patiently awaiting his entry into the portal in 2 off seasons. Hopefully the same for Gavin next off season as well.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They've got him holding hardware from 60 years ago...

Haha that's almost Rutgers level of cringe, not quite though since they actually do have a trophy in their case.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Cinnci may be a weird choice if it is them but I’m honestly happy for him to branch out from CT.

Knowing how much he’s connected with people here, it would be A LOT of pressure to stay home and play more than most. Going to be good to get out and experience something new.

Hope he kills it and adds to CT guys who ball at the next level!

Reaction Score
If Cincy - best of luck, and hopefully he can be the guy that helps turn that program around. It wasn't too long ago when they were a consistently a pretty solid team. I wouldn't quite understand this decision, but all the best to him

If Alabama - better decision imo, more secure and more national attention for when he starts thinking of the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom