2024 Recruiting: - Tyler Betsey down to 7 schools | Page 13 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Tyler Betsey down to 7 schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Betsey has had to shift gears a few times during his recruitment- didn’t get the first choice, people got almost hired, people got actually hired. I still don’t know why that guy made that earlier tweet about Betsey and UConn.

what do you think the first choice was?

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Betsey has had to shift gears a few times during his recruitment- didn’t get the first choice, people got almost hired, people got actually hired. I still don’t know why that guy made that earlier tweet about Betsey and UConn.
Which tweet?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This one-

It just didn’t match anything that anybody thought at the time.
I don’t think it’s crazy to assume he’s torn between the Clingan local package, the high school coach connection/B12 school, and an SEC NIL offer to play for an offense that specializes in creating 3pt attempts. He might currently have us third in that order, but I’m sure he hasn’t ruled it out, assuming we haven’t moved on from him.

Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s crazy to assume he’s torn between the Clingan local package, the high school coach connection/B12 school, and an SEC NIL offer to play for an offense that specializes in creating 3pt attempts. He might currently have us third in that order, but I’m sure he hasn’t ruled it out, assuming we haven’t moved on from him.

That’s not what the referenced tweet was, though. I get that he was trying to make a Rutgers point, but his first part was just wrong.

Reaction Score
Are we still even involved with him anymore? Seems like we have gone cold on him and Ngongba.

Reaction Score
As a casual, Love to have Betsey but it’s not the end of the world as we have a nice group of forwards already. Already have 2 top 100 commitments so it’s not like we don’t have anyone.

Center seems to be the biggest need right now but with the portal you have to figure DH will be able to add a quality Big before next season.

Really Flagg is the wildcard remaining for this class.

Reaction Score
Transfer portal bouta hit different next off season.
Yeah probably. It's the last COVID transfer portal window. We'll be probably looking for our Newton/Calcaterra/Diarra equivalents, but likely at big instead of guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom