Twitter Fight... Go-Go-Go | The Boneyard

Twitter Fight... Go-Go-Go

Reaction Score

Mike Melio‏ @EnzosDad49m 49 minutes ago
After yrs of SUBJECTIVE OPINIONS & ANIMOSITY @jacobscourant shouldnt be allowed ANYWHERE NEAR our @UconnMBB

Jeff Jacobs‏ @jacobscourant45m 45 minutes ago
Could you point out the inaccuracy? A repeat of last year 0-2 start with losses to Wag and NE wouldn't put the heat up?

Mike Melio‏ @EnzosDad39m 39 minutes ago
You are a bitter man that bashed our program and our University for years. Try BUILDING something of VALUE instead of TEARING DOWN KIDS.

Jeff Jacobs‏ @jacobscourant38m 38 minutes ago
Again, where am I wrong about saying the program can't afford a repeat of last year's nightmare start? That is the opinion.

Mike Melio‏ @EnzosDad32m 32 minutes ago
Your Opinions are a STENCH that DIVIDE and TEAR DOWN those that spend their lives building something of VALUE. You get SIGNIFICANCE attempting to destroy the EFFORTS of our University, Student Athletes and Coaches. We ALL know it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This may be an unpopular opinion, but Jacobs' job isn't to be a cheerleader for the program or hide its blemishes.

I think he's fairer than most writers, especially when it's came to coverage of the APR ban and conference realignment.

You know how we don't get articles written about us like this?

By winning.

Beat Colgate.

Reaction Score
@EnzosDad take off the blue goggles!! You are drunk on blue Kool-Aid. We cannot repeat last year. No Excuses.

Reaction Score
Jacobs hated Calhoun and I get the guy carrying a grudge over what was written in the past. But he has been fair since Ollie took over. Yeah, he is a for what he did but judge his new content based on recent context.

The crazy guy is probably one of the apologists here.

Reaction Score
You know Mike Melio. He comes up often in UConn circles. He runs around with Tony Robbins, donates to UConn, Tweets from private jets etc. He runs or founded some materials and/or metal companies.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I'm not disagreeing with Jacobs but he's a clown. Amore is better

Amore is a beat writer, Jacobs is a columnist. Very different. In a way, that is likely why you like Dom more. He will one more apt to post positive stuff most of the time.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@EnzosDad take off the blue goggles!! You are drunk on blue Kool-Aid. We cannot repeat last year. No Excuses.
Jeff?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I've always found Jacobs articles to be better than almost anything UConn related online (Silver was good for football I must say).

One thing with Jacobs that made me laugh was when he said he "wouldn't rest" until he got to the bottom of conference realignment during the Big 12 fiasco as if there was anything to be found and or revealed.

Reaction Score
Google him - this isn’t a random guy on Twitter he’s a huge donor.
I know who he is, but his position as a donor is even more of a reason to not go after journalists on twitter IMO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom