Twitter Fight... Go-Go-Go | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Twitter Fight... Go-Go-Go

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Skip the psychology and ask yourself if this is a good look for one of our biggest, school affiliated supporters.

I don't think it's a big deal but he looks like a clown.
Skip the psychology and ask yourself if this is a good look for one of our biggest, school affiliated supporters.

I don't think it's a big deal but he looks like a clown.
It's a non issue as far as I'm concerned.

Why should I skip the psychology. Do you have an issue with examining how people react? Is there something in your past that .......:cool:

Reaction Score
It's a non issue as far as I'm concerned.

Why should I skip the psychology. Do you have an issue with examining how people react? Is there something in your past that ..:cool:

Maybe just practice psychology better. There is no real relationship between opinion of KO and opinion of Jacobs or Melio. One of the guys is objectively being a clown. And I don't really see the strong argument against Melio stifling dissent. Or the intimidation issue. Seems like a false argument. Maybe my ignore list is too long.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Maybe just practice psychology better. There is no real relationship between opinion of KO and opinion of Jacobs or Melio. One of the guys is objectively being a clown. And I don't really see the strong argument against Melio stifling dissent. Or the intimidation issue. Seems like a false argument. Maybe my ignore list is too long.
Observation of how we approach something isn't necessarily psychology. Maybe it's annoying but it's not unreasonable. It was in line imo with the post I was responding to.

People in this forum have hit JJ harder than anything the donor has done. I've let JJ know my feelings regarding things he's written. To his credit he responded to me. Reactions are cheap. Now if this guy has the ability to eliminate JJ's position or put pressure on the owners to censor him, I'll revise my position.

And yes I understand that our station in life can increase or decrease potential consequences. I like to simplify things. I'm not discriminatory. My viewpoint is that everyone is a donkey hole. It's just more obvious with some of us because size does matter.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Melio is close with KO and has been a huge fan and donor. Jacobs has a negative history with UConn men's basketball. Starting with the pressure stuff the day of the first game of the year really is starting with negativity. Melio is all about positivity and the caps are about a positive message. Whether you agree with him or not, Melio has a rationale behind his activity today.

I know Mike, he is a big Tony Robbins disciple and a Big Elevation Church guy. He has scraped his way to build an ultra successful metals company. I have found him enthusiastic and engaged and always looking for the positive and has committed his life to it. I admire anyone who is "10 toes in" on any aspect of their life and lives it everyday.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
It's guys like this moron that make programs stick to losing recipes far too long.
THANK YOU. This moron bought Diaco's schtick hook line and sinker. KO has a schtick too, but he can say his won a ring.

Funny how for an acolyte of all that positivity-motivational Tony Robbins crap, MM can't let some mild criticism not get to him. What a jackass.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
THANK YOU. This moron bought Diaco's schtick hook line and sinker. KO has a schtick too, but he can say his won a ring.

Funny how for an acolyte of all that positivity-motivational Tony Robbins crap, MM can't let some mild criticism not get to him. What a jackass.

Why can't we get smart multi-millionaire donors?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I got a free Tony Robbins book at the conference I went to this week. It ended up in the garbage

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom