TV for Ohio State? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

TV for Ohio State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Available at your local library....
786936706123_p0_v2_s260x420.jpg

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
For everyone that doesnt have the BTN I'll post a few HD streams the day of the game in the game thread, just put whaler on ignore so that you'll be able to find it in the mess of comments.

Many thanks in advance.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I just checked. I have it. I probably pay for it, and I never watch it.

Reaction Score
Remember the days when we were always on prime time channels?

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I thought I got it on Cox with my Sport Pak subscription, but apparently you need Sports Pak 2 for $10 more... No thanks.

Truth be told, I wouldn't watch that channel ever outside of this UConn game, so I am more than happy to not be personally subsidizing Delaney's choice of Rutgers to the Big10... To the bar!

Reaction Score
I just did what everyone in Connecticut should be doing -- I added a package including the BTN and then I'm going to cancel on Sunday morning -- you hear that Big Jim. PS...I've got optimum - had the silver package and just upgraded to Gold.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Metro Boston FioS has BTN, so I'm all set. Love the 6:00 start.

Reaction Score
I thought someone said it could be streamed through Roku. I checked (remotely) and it appears I can....

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if you can add this channel to Xfinity? I'm getting a run around from their support saying that this channel is Not available, and the only way you can watch it is via their TV Go app on Apple/Android (which I don't have).

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if you can add this channel to Xfinity? I'm getting a run around from their support saying that this channel is Not available, and the only way you can watch it is via their TV Go app on Apple/Android (which I don't have).

Nevermind...called back and got a different rep to get this resolved.
I needed to add a sports package that included this channel...so I'm good to go!

Always good to get a second opinion.

Reaction Score
For all you cord cutters I'm pleasantly surprised that Playstation Vue carries the BTN.

Reaction Score
I thought someone said it could be streamed through Roku. I checked (remotely) and it appears I can....
How do I get it thru my Roku? I tried to put the BTN2go on there but when it asks for the cable subscription there is no Roku.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
How do I get it thru my Roku? I tried to put the BTN2go on there but when it asks for the cable subscription there is no Roku.
There won't be an option for Roku. Roku is only the device that plays the BTN app, the actual BTN service needs to be subscribed to through one of the apps supported cable providers. So if you pay for Comcast and BTN is part of your channel package then you will open the app on roku, select Comcast as your provider and enter your Comcast login info. If you don't pay for the subscription roku won't be able to do anything for you. Also FYI some cable providers will offer BTN but may not support it via streaming apps like on Roku, but most do.

Reaction Score
how is this not a CBS or ESPN game?

Yeah I just assumed it was going to a made for TV CBS game or ESPN game at the worst especially since there is only one college football game on.

Reaction Score
Uh oh now we're going out to eat with another couple, good news is the other guys a huge college hoops fan and understands the requirements. So we've let the ladies know we will choose an informal evening filled with good pub food, good drink and KENO while being sure the venue chosen also has the BTN. (i hope)

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Yeah I just assumed it was going to a made for TV CBS game or ESPN game at the worst especially since there is only one college football game on.

It was supposed to be. Ohio St wouldn't move the game and both networks have long-standing commitments during that window.

Reaction Score
just saw that wayne randazzo is on the call. i was listening to him call mets came all summer, it'll be funny to hear him talk uconn basketball now.

Reaction Score
Uh oh now we're going out to eat with another couple, good news is the other guys a huge college hoops fan and understands the requirements. So we've let the ladies know we will choose an informal evening filled with good pub food, good drink and KENO while being sure the venue chosen also has the BTN. (i hope)

What pubs in New Haven area have BTN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer