TV Coverage for first game on FS1 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

TV Coverage for first game on FS1

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Why the hell is this game at 6:30? Maybe I wasn't paying attention (I did just return from visiting my parents) but I accepted a 6:00 dentist appointment today, assuming I'd get back in time for the usual 7:00 (7:05 in reality) start.

Reaction Score
I'm kinda excited for whiparound coverage.

whip it devo GIF

Reaction Score
For everyone worried here's the link to the stream. If you're in the app just go to the scoreboard for tonight and click on our game and it will take you there as well. Should also give you the option to open the below link in the app as well

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Why the hell is this game at 6:30? Maybe I wasn't paying attention (I did just return from visiting my parents) but I accepted a 6:00 dentist appointment today, assuming I'd get back in time for the usual 7:00 (7:05 in reality) start.
6:30 is the usual start time. Welcome to Fox.

Reaction Score
Yeah. I don’t see the game on the fox sports app schedule. Only 2 games in 6:30 time slot. Gotta be kidding me. Thought for sure game was on fs1
Patience, it will be on there. Those schedules are incomplete. The other games on there are scheduled games with other services (ESPN+ or 3 for example, or on regular cable). Our game is a bit of an odd duck so not on the regular schedule.

Reaction Score
Patience, it will be on there. Those schedules are incomplete. The other games on there are scheduled games with other services (ESPN+ or 3 for example, or on regular cable). Our game is a bit of an odd duck so not on the regular schedule.
It’s just so funny we have to resort to this—- when was last time a regular season game wasn’t on regular cable? And it’s the season opener on top of it !!! my boy texted me this morning asking if the game was on TV and I laughed him off saying “of course it is” I guuess I was wrong. There goes the plan to DVR it and watch it at 9pm after the little ones go to bed.

Reaction Score
It’s just so funny we have to resort to this—- when was last time a regular season game wasn’t on regular cable? And it’s the season opener on top of it !!! my boy texted me this morning asking if the game was on TV and I laughed him off saying “of course it is” I guuess I was wrong. There goes the plan to DVR it and watch it at 9pm after the little ones go to bed.
It is replaying at 130 AM so you can DVR that and watch tomorrow

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Can't you just watch it on the Finsta?

Reaction Score
Yeah just a special thing for the opener. Seems like Fox sold off some of its regional channels after signing the contracts for the league, but they decided to get creative for the opening night instead of selling off the surplus rights to other regional channels. So it's still being shot/produced by Fox, but not technically on any Fox channel (which is why it's not on the schedule).

You may just be able to watch from the app later, but not 100% sure on that.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Happy drilling - maybe the DDM can put it on the radio

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
if not de jure then de facto.

Episode 1 Slow Clap GIF by One Chicago

… but @HuskyHawk and @businesslawyer are right. The old saying… “Follow the money” applies here. The American stayed in the same office is that it occupied when it was called the Big East, it also got all the NCAA credits that belong to we’re earned by Big East conference teams.

So ultimately I don’t think you can even say “de facto“ that the C7 conference was the Big East since all the rights and properties of the conference remained in the American, but popularly new C7 conference was thought of as the successor of the Big East. And I suppose for all practical purposes that really is all that matters. The fact that Aresco gave up all that brand awareness was a questionable decision. Connecticut benefited from that though since we got a third of the exit fees and NCAA credits.

CL82

Reaction Score
73D8B4BD-B384-4134-AB83-3311AD340CDD.jpeg

Still don’t see it

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I agree with the current state of things. The Big East is the Big East. The Browns, The Carolina Hurricanes etc. There is no need to say "New".

But at the time, the name The Big East, belonged to the legal entity that renamed itself The American. So did the tournament credits and exit fees. It could have kept it. The C7 had no right to it until they bought those rights (although they could have remained in that league). I only pointed this out because the person I replied to had some inaccurate perceptions of how that came to be.

We're all agreeing on everything, then saying "but," and then something else that everybody agrees on. :)

CL82

Reaction Score
On the other hand I did find it by clicking on the “for you“ star…
A4D051DE-4D3C-4DD4-99BD-2C7A4ED57AD3.png

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I can see it now under the "Sports" tab on the Fox Now app. Don't see it yet in the sports app.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom