Tuxedo Yoda says | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Tuxedo Yoda says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wasn't really directed to you - but take another look at the Tweet.

It's a BYU fan who just got a message from a fortune cookie....check the fortune and then see what he wrote.

He was trying to be funny.
Ah. I see. Read it too quick.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
If there is any truth to UCF/USF, I'd say Clemson is the second ACC school. They have nowhere else to go.

I swear Yoda got the UCF/USF angle from me. Two days after I was writing on this board about the Raycom angle in Florida (owns 3 stations and looking for more) and speculating the ACC contract may require (or stongly encourage) that the ACC keep a Florida presence. Would USF and UCF serve as better replacements for Miami and FSU given existing media contracts than UConn and Cincy? Yoda was here and a few days later he concocted something even more outlandish than I did.

I

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I swear Yoda got the UCF/USF angle from me. Two days after I was writing on this board about the Raycom angle in Florida (owns 3 stations and looking for more) and speculating the ACC contract may require (or stongly encourage) that the ACC keep a Florida presence. Would USF and UCF serve as better replacements for Miami and FSU given existing media contracts than UConn and Cincy? Yoda was here and a few days later he concocted something even more outlandish than I did.

I
Stole from you, he did.

Reaction Score
Best Tuxedo Yoda thread of the year: On the BYU board tryng to convince BYU to change their Sabbath to accommodate Big-12 scheduling. Or something like that.

Tuxedo Yoda
If it is about individual choice.....
.....just be up front with the potential student-athletes could mean Sunday play.

This solves a lot of problems and makes sense for BYU.

Are any former BYU players in the NFL? How do you recruit players saying we can get you to the next level but you can only play on Monday nights? :cool:

RS9999X

Reaction Score
Are any former BYU players in the NFL? How do you recruit players saying we can get you to the next level but you can only play on Monday nights? :cool:

They define next level differently :)

Reaction Score

Ummm... Steve Young?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
So UCF and USF got the American whatever conference $2 mil a team but networks are wanting them in the Big 12?? Oooookkkk.....I'll believe this one when pigs fly

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

RS9999X

Reaction Score
So UCF and USF got the American whatever conference $2 mil a team but networks are wanting them in the Big 12?? Oooookkkk.....I'll believe this one when pigs fly

And they got relegated to Group B which is "Swap them interchangebly with any other teams in the nation and the contract is fine. No panic. No one cares. Not even us at ESPN. Hell, University of Maine and Towson State will do".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom