Turn out the lights | The Boneyard

Turn out the lights

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
To the 3 fans left who will only accept positive remarks on this garbage, thus enabling the tire fire to continue... please shut out the lights when Benedict punts the program in to the sun as his final act out the door.

Reaction Score
To the 3 fans left who will only accept positive remarks on this garbage, thus enabling the tire fire to continue... please shut out the lights when Benedict punts the program in to the sun as his final act out the door.
RE0.0

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
But we scored a TD in garbage time I think we’ve got something!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

I'm a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. And I watched just about every inning of every game of the ongoing crapfest at PNC Park. Which I couldn't do for UConn today. I watched more than I wanted to, up until the fake FG.

I had hoped there would more football like the 1st quarter vs Illinois. Even if UConn was losing, that was inspired. We could take angles. Our receivers got open and our QB could deliver strikes. We could surround runners and attack the ball. We could even tackle.

What the hell happened between then and now?

Reaction Score
I finally decided that we need to close down the program. I think LAX would be a strong sport for UConn. We can take the money from FB to start a LAX program, hire an assistant coach from John Hopkins, Duke and give them a paycheck, which will still be less then RE is getting. Give Dan Hurley, Gino and the hockey coach a pay raise, too. Implode the Rent and turn it into an Air museum...

I was an UConn fb supporter, but we started 20 years to late and I believe FB is going to die off. We can be a LAX powerhouse if done correctly. Of course with.our AD, I doubt it would be done correctly.

No, I don't want to see New Hampshire or Maine back. Time to put off our tire fire, stop making fun of Syracuse, BC and Rutgers and enjoy LAX. Let UMass and BC be New England's FB player...LAX is our future...

Reaction Score
Lets assume UConn manages to beat UMass. That would still be 7-29 for the 3 years. Worse than Diaco's 11-26. No one survives that kind of record. If Edsall stays, it means that UConn will be moving down in two more years and they don't care about what the record is.

Reaction Score
I finally decided that we need to close down the program. I think LAX would be a strong sport for UConn. We can take the money from FB to start a LAX program, hire an assistant coach from John Hopkins, Duke and give them a paycheck, which will still be less then RE is getting. Give Dan Hurley, Gino and the hockey coach a pay raise, too. Implode the Rent and turn it into an Air museum...

I was an UConn fb supporter, but we started 20 years to late and I believe FB is going to die off. We can be a LAX powerhouse if done correctly. Of course with.our AD, I doubt it would be done correctly.

No, I don't want to see New Hampshire or Maine back. Time to put off our tire fire, stop making fun of Syracuse, BC and Rutgers and enjoy LAX. Let UMass and BC be New England's FB player...LAX is our future...
Smoking too much dope. Why Lax. LAX is a joke. Another subculture sport to add to a list of minimal interest sports.How about we hire a real staff with coordinators.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Smoking too much dope. Why Lax. LAX is a joke. Another subculture sport to add to a list of minimal interest sports.How about we hire a real staff with coordinators.

You would think a guy with Spanos' experience should be able to do well in a mid-major conference, wouldn't you?

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
The O line is horrific. The D tackles with their shoulder pads only

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
We spent the entire game on their side of the field and couldn’t do anything. That is completely on coaching

Last edited:

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I know now why he signed that contract... with this move to independence, we need someone who can see the challenge for what it is and Edsall has never been that guy.

Reaction Score
The coaching is horrific. The lack of adjustments on D was just unreal. I expected better from Spanos . The offense is an utter joke. What talent is on the field is not managed or utilized well. Our OL is a friggin pile of garbage. For a Edsall to be belly aching huge doesn’t have the talent in year 3 is on him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom