Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They're up 21 with 3 mins left - they're playing really good ball right now

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Haith is bad.

But it's unbelievable that Donnie Jones is still allowed to coach at UCF.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Whatever shady-ness Haith has performed in the past, it still wouldn't compare to the chicanery of John Wooden in his hay day

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Haith's ritual every night?
On his knees thanking Danny Manning

Reaction Score
Billy walton has stated numerous times that wooden titles were bankrolled by boosters which put robot players in shangri la when they were not practicing or hammering weak opponents on the way to winners circle each year. Note well, ncdeuxa tourney games before 1975 only allowed uno club per conference to compete for world title belt and also many univ prez men directed their hoop club to NIT due to more important to them than ncaa and since thirty zwei club expansion happened in 75 wooden played cupcakes to get to final fier and played them on w. coast home courts so moolah could be milked from duped fandom. uclans only have deux titles that mean anything which occurred in 75 and uclan had to go through dogs in 95 to luck to title as they escaped missou in first round wit tyus edney layup at buzzy

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Maybe UConn and Memphis can meet in the NIT Final Four....ugh!

Reaction Score
Maybe UConn and Memphis can meet in the NIT Final Four....ugh!

In case you haven't watched our recent past history (2011, 2014), UConn actually gets better as the YEAR goes on. We develop. I don't think you can say anything near that in the Pastner Memphis program. We might not make the tournament; but, I just think we have a long way to go before we are declared DEAD ... like a Memphis.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
In case you haven't watched our recent past history (2011, 2014), UConn actually gets better as the YEAR goes on. We develop. I don't think you can say anything near that in the Pastner Memphis program. We might not make the tournament; but, I just think we have a long way to go before we are declared DEAD ... like a Memphis.

I watched the Stanford game, you're not fooling me...but the AAC tourney is at the XL center, so there's a chance.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I watched the Stanford game, you're not fooling me...but the AAC tourney is at the XL center, so there's a chance.
Regardless it doesn't mean you can lump Memphis in with UConn. Lots of teams don't make the tournament, but Memphis is god awful this year.

Pastner needs to go for the good of the conference.

Reaction Score
Guess you must have missed the Houston and SMU games last year.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Regardless it doesn't mean you can lump Memphis in with UConn. Lots of teams don't make the tournament, but Memphis is god awful this year.

Pastner needs to go for the good of the conference.

UConn is god awful as well...you boys lost to Yale.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Not every thread is an invitation for you to remind us we share a conference with Memphis. We get it, you're excited to be with us. And Yale would probably beat you like a drum.

Reaction Score
Ha- this is great. The difference between us is that we actually have proved that we can get better and accomplish something- your version of awful is like having a chronic disease - we have a summer cold.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
You changed. Not a very likable fan after all. Next

I didn't come here to make friends, I'm here because we share a conference and will play in multiple sports every single year.

The simple fact that Memphis and UConn are pretty much hot garbage this season is out there for everyone to see...some simply refuse to look.

as I said, at least the AAC tourney is at the XL Center, so UConn still has a chance.

Reaction Score
I didn't come here to make friends, I'm here because we share a conference and will play in multiple sports every single year.

The simple fact that Memphis and UConn are pretty much hot garbage this season is out there for everyone to see...some simply refuse to look.

as I said, at least the AAC tourney is at the XL Center, so UConn still has a chance.

Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger