Tulsa Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

Tulsa Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's bad enough we dont get much from our big men. We cannot play this pressure man to man and continue to get killed in the paint by EVERYBODY. I swear I just dont get who thinks this is a good idea. We need to okay to win, forget a scheme right now. Do what gives you the best chance to win games.

Reaction Score
I love Hurley. I just dont get what be going on. If we cant defend man to man. It's nothing wrong with acting like you can't. Mix it up, play some zone. Slow teams down like they do us.

Reaction Score
I have been a Uconn fan since 1978. I was there when Cliff Robinson played. I graduated in 1990 the year Gampel opened and the dream season. I have seen a lot of games in my life and never thought we would win 1 never mind 4 National Championships. These last 4 years with Jalen and co have been an absolute embarrassment. I don't even look forward to watching them play. its like watching a bunch of skinny kids with zero basketball IQ take on well coached men every night. I don't see it getting any better next year either... Gaffney, Bouknight and AKok all look decent but without a few big men we do not have a chance. Uconn went from a Blue blood to a lame program in 4 years.

Reaction Score
Missed it as well, but twitter says they were trying to shake hands?

Reaction Score
Absolutely nothing. Yelling at each other from 15 feet away apparently gets you both tossed. American refs are CLOWNS. This would never happen in a real conference. Imagine an acc ref tossing coach k and boeheim at the same time? He’d never ref again.

How does this change? American officiating has gotten out of hand

As an aside, cannot believe how classless the Tulsa coach was when Hurley went to make amends

Curiouser
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
And we'll still get lectured by upstater and Stainmaster on the virtues of the AAC and how going back to the Big East will be the end of UConn basketball.

Big East basketball will be equivalent to the best FCS football conference in 20 years. How could anyone who advocates for that move not want UConn basketball to shrivel up and die?

Reaction Score
It sucks feeling helpless. Fuhgin zebras ruining the sport. Nothing will change this officiating regime.

Reaction Score
Man it's bad. I hate to say it but we needed a commit from Kofi, and plus Wahab probably. Our front court is just ridiculous. I love Josh Carlton, but he just isn't productive at all. He lacks in alot of areas. We have NO SHOTBLOCKING at all outside basically of Sid Wilson.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They both got a T they deserved.

Then Hurley was trying to shake Haith’s hand and the ref was just trying to get him back to his bench.

A second ref came in and T’d Hurley up - I think because he wasn’t retreating like the first ref wanted.

I’m not sure I saw Haith get a second T.

I don’t think ref 1 who I believe was the head ref wanted to eject them but once the second ref pulled the trigger he was stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom