Tulsa Game Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Tulsa Game Thread

Reaction Score
Yeah, but it sure does look as though Gabby was not a happy camper for a lot of the game. If that affects her game -- and it could -- it could be a real problem, which is why, IMHO, Geno is working with her.

Reaction Score
Bent is having a tough time of it on the defensive end.
Not sure why, but since beginning of year she bounces too much. Often feet off the ground and not set and lets player get by.

Reaction Score
We gave up too many open threes and a few layups. Plus, we shot poorly.

Pheesa, Saniya, and Kia are playing well.
Team seemed out of sorts on both offense and defense when Crystal Dangerfield came into game.

Reaction Score
Team seemed out of sorts on both offense and defense when Crystal Dangerfield came into game.
The offense did little before Danger came into the game. It performed much better after she entered. She had 6 assists and 1 TO. I don't see hoe that hurt the offense.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I have a gut feeling that Kyla is a diamond in the rough. Now, my gut has been wrong on the very rare occasion, but I'm really hoping this is not one of those times.

She was recruited slightly "under the radar" by some of the best coaches in the business. I trust them.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
remember how Geno benched Stewie (and was it Tuck?) before the SC game last year? he is definitely playing games with this team....
Friendly edit: It was two years ago, at Memphis. Yes, it was Tuck also. Kiah didn't play much in that game, either. No explanation was ever proffered for that.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I doubt she was put off too much. She knew what she was getting involved with (coming to SNY) and what his hot buttons are. She's a very bright young woman.
What happened to the lady who did the interviewing at the beginning of this season?

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
What happened to the lady who did the interviewing at the beginning of this season?

That would be Justine Ward. The person from last season (is that what you meant?) was Kerith Burke. She moved to the West coast to be near her boyfriend.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
That would be Justine Ward. The person from last season (is that what you meant?) was Kerith Burke. She moved to the West coast to be near her boyfriend.
No. Their was a different lady at the start of this season than the blond who talks to Geno at half time now. I remember Kerith Burke. Thank you for responding.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
No. Their was a different lady at the start of this season than the blond who talks to Geno at half time now. I remember Kerith Burke. Thank you for responding.

This pic is from the intro to the Baylor game which is the second game of the season and first SNY covered game this year.

ward_baylor.JPG

Maybe you are thinking of a different network.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This pic is from the intro to the Baylor game which is the second game of the season and first SNY covered game this year.

View attachment 19518

In addition to SNY, FS1, ESPN, CBS Sports & BTN have all carried Husky games this season.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score

View attachment 19518

I must be. The other lady had darker hair.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Tulsa game replay not up yet? I did drive down from Maine for the game, mostly in response to Geno's insistence that we cannot fully appreciate Gabby's exploits until we see her in person, so of course, she played less than usual that day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom