Tuesday at Dayton: ESPN+ ??? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tuesday at Dayton: ESPN+ ???

Reaction Score
I pay $250 each month for cable, plus what College Sports Live costs me. Enough is enough.
Jordy, Youtubetv is $50/month and I am getting a lot more channels than I ever got with Cox Cable, lots of sports channels. You do have to have Internet Service with adequate download speed, I have 300Meg service and that is all I need. My Internet service cost $90/month so I pay $140/month plus $4.99/month for ESPN+ and i have great service. Hopefully you can find some streaming service to help reduce your cost and increase you entertainment service. I did,

Reaction Score
I pay $250 each month for cable, plus what College Sports Live costs me. Enough is enough.
Jordy, Youtubetv is $50/month and I am getting a lot more channels than I ever got with Cox Cable, lots of sports channels. You do have to have Internet Service with adequate download speed, I have 300Meg service and that is all I need. My Internet service cost $90/month so I pay $140/month plus $4.99/month for ESPN+ and i have great service. Hopefully you can find some streaming service to help reduce your cost and increase you entertainment service. I did,
I agree.

With YoutubeTV plus ESPN+ you can watch almost all the women basketball such as SNY, ACC, BTN, SEC, FS, CBSSN. YoutubeTV also allows you to have up to 5 people sharing in the same time.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Right now, they’re doing a special if you bundle Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ for $12.99/month. That’s what finally suckered me in.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Sorry, I'm also a big movie watcher and HBO, Showtime, Cinemax and the rest are essentials for me. Not to mention Showtime Boxing, Spectrum Originals, the Olympic Channel and a host of others. I just finished watching this weeks Watchmen which was a cracker. I'm not giving any of that up for the occasional cricket match.

Reaction Score

Why would you ever do such a thing when you can get the same content for about $100/month via a live tv streaming service?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Why would you ever do such a thing when you can get the same content for about $100/month via a live tv streaming service?
What content is not available via streaming?
Okay. In order to get any streaming service I pay $71 for internet. Even the best streaming services, whose picture quality is inferior I've found to cable, doesn't include all of the HBO, Cinemax, and Starz channels that I get. Not all include my beloved NFL or Olympic channel, or my local news service, or my MSG channels, or my PAC12 channels, or my ESPN College Sports Extra channels, or my Spectrum Originals channel, or my (I can't live without) History channels. Also, how about all the On Demand stuff I get including PPV sports? There's more, of course. I'm glad you are satisfied with your choice. You can't miss what you don't have. I am certainly satisfied with mine

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What content is not available via streaming?
Well I suppose most things get streamed, it's just you have to get so many different services. Last time I looked, granted it's been awhile, Hulu didn't have everything I wanted, Fubo didn't have everything I wanted, Sling doesn't have everything I want. It's much easier to just have it all (or most of it) in one place. Otherwise I have to get numerous streaming services and go back an forth figuring out where stuff is, etc. And the cost is pretty much what I would be paying for cable by the time I get all the services I need.

But like I said I haven't looked at it in awhile. I should probably take another look. They may have come up with better packages.

Reaction Score
Well I suppose most things get streamed, it's just you have to get so many different services. Last time I looked, granted it's been awhile, Hulu didn't have everything I wanted, Fubo didn't have everything I wanted, Sling doesn't have everything I want. It's much easier to just have it all (or most of it) in one place. Otherwise I have to get numerous streaming services and go back an forth figuring out where stuff is, etc. And the cost is pretty much what I would be paying for cable by the time I get all the services I need.

But like I said I haven't looked at it in awhile. I should probably take another look. They may have come up with better packages.

Take a look at YoutubeTV, I found that to be the most "cable like".

Reaction Score
Watching on ESPN+ and the audio volume is less than 10%. I've tried everything and can't get any more volume. Any ideas?

Reaction Score
If anyone can show a replay it would help some of us who paid to watch and never got it. Thanks

Reaction Score
I went to ESPN+, but the game wasn't listed. Then I went to Watch ESPN and the screen said UConn vs Dayton, ESPN+. That makes no sense.

Reaction Score
Watching on ESPN+ and the audio volume is less than 10%. I've tried everything and can't get any more volume. Any ideas?
Watching using ESPN+ with Firefox. Working perfect. Probably will not renew ESPN+ one month subscription. Got what I wanted. This game.

Reaction Score
I went to ESPN+, but the game wasn't listed. Then I went to Watch ESPN and the screen said UConn vs Dayton, ESPN+. That makes no sense.
On my Roku ESPN home screen there is an ESPN+ button at the top that I didn't need to push - the game was just listed with all the other ESPN3 games. I assume that's because I'm an ESPN+ subscriber and that it wouldn't have been listed there if I wasn't.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom