Tua | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Tua

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Both QBs survived without further incident. But I do hope the Steelers team docs check the hands of the DBs who managed to drop 4 certain interceptions.

Reaction Score
Both QBs survived without further incident. But I do hope the Steelers team docs check the hands of the DBs who managed to drop 4 certain interceptions.
Weird game in that Miami probably should have blown them out, but while mostly playing well, Tua was off just enough to give the Steelers some chances. I would put that to rust from not playing. One thing that can't be attributed to rust is how Tua continues to play recklessly (fearlessly?). He just runs and takes tacklers on straight up. Kid doesn't have it in him to play it safe I guess.

Reaction Score
Tua won't win. He's returing to the field voluntarily and the NFL doesn't lose these cases.
The guy was fired and protocols completely changed. NFL lost to Kapernick. They loose when the deck is stacked against them and settle behind doors.

Reaction Score
The guy was fired and protocols completely changed. NFL lost to Kapernick. They loose when the deck is stacked against them and settle behind doors.
They added the ability for a spotter to remove a guy from a game, all the tests that were administered to, and passed by Tua are still in place. As for the spotter, Teddy Bridgewater was pulled from a game by one, and despite clearing all exams, was not allowed to return to the game, or even practice for 4 days. I mention the spotter because last night Stefon Diggs was pulled from the game by the spotter, yet was allowed to return. Zero consistency from the NFL on any of this.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
They added the ability for a spotter to remove a guy from a game, all the tests that were administered to, and passed by Tua are still in place. As for the spotter, Teddy Bridgewater was pulled from a game by one, and despite clearing all exams, was not allowed to return to the game, or even practice for 4 days. I mention the spotter because last night Stefon Diggs was pulled from the game by the spotter, yet was allowed to return. Zero consistency from the NFL on any of this.
Well it is called the "practice of medicine" for a reason. Medicine is not an exact science. Your level of knowledge and expressed clarity about the results of Teddy Bridgewater's medical test results is amazing though

Reaction Score
Well it is called the "practice of medicine" for a reason. Medicine is not an exact science. Your level of knowledge and expressed clarity about the results of Teddy Bridgewater's medical test results is amazing though
I live in Miami, they talked about it every day and had every NFL reporter there is on air to talk about concussion tests, protocols, etc. The guy was perfectly fine according to every single report. As a fan, I would like to hear how this spotter thing actually works. What happens when it comes into play in some playoff game?

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I live in Miami, they talked about it every day and had every NFL reporter there is on air to talk about concussion tests, protocols, etc. The guy was perfectly fine according to every single report. As a fan, I would like to hear how this spotter thing actually works. What happens when it comes into play in some playoff game?
Ah so you got your knowledge of Teddy's test results from NFL reporters - I see

Reaction Score
Ah so you got your knowledge of Teddy's test results from NFL reporters - I see
McDaniel shared it in his press conferences as well. It's pretty easy information to get. You almost don't even have to try to find this stuff if you follow the NFL.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He's playing well now. Glad to see he doesn't have any short term effects at least. Hope he doesn't have any long term effects.

Reaction Score
Surprised there is no outrage and calls for investigations after Justin Herbert getting blasted and then being allowed right back into the game last night. In fact, there was more outrage over the guy from the 49ers being ejected than anything else.

Reaction Score
Surprised there is no outrage and calls for investigations after Justin Herbert getting blasted and then being allowed right back into the game last night. In fact, there was more outrage over the guy from the 49ers being ejected than anything else.
Greenlaw shouldn't have been ejected. All I've seen is the play and the hit to the head. After the hit did Herbert shake the cobwebs out, fall down, woozily stumble around, and grab at his head?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Nobody cares.

Reaction Score
Greenlaw shouldn't have been ejected. All I've seen is the play and the hit to the head. After the hit did Herbert shake the cobwebs out, fall down, woozily stumble around, and grab at his head?
I agree the guy should not have been ejected, it's ridiculous that they did so. As for Herbert, he stayed on a knee for a few seconds, went out, and like Tua, passed every test he was given and displayed no symptoms of a concussion.

Reaction Score
Nobody cares.
I agree with this also. The difference in coverage just struck me as strange. Anyway, I'm gonna let this thread go back to it's resting place and just enjoy watching Tua, and most of these young QB's, play ball.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Tua had successful surgery yesterday to remove Bosa from his body.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Is this done during a colonoscopy?
Hope Not. That’s one badass DPOY. He ain’t going willingly.

Reaction Score
He's back in the concussion protocol for a second time this year. Experienced symptoms after the game according to the report.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom