Trying to rebuild the fan base. | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Trying to rebuild the fan base.

Reaction Score
Let’s deconstruct:
- I don’t believe he had anything to do with Harris - at any rate he won’t be playing for us in 2018 unless something changes.

So now that he has all these guys, will his great defensive scheme be implemented in 2018?

- Jones is a player but was an offensive recruit until Crocker’s bread box was bare
- Ormsby was not a Cocker recruit and is gone. Along with Foley and Diggs was there 3 best players. All gone.
- Harris won’t be on campus in 2018, unless something changes
You don't really understand UConn football, do you? It's going to take years to get to even an average level regardless of who the defensive coordinator is. We need RSJRs and RSSRs in order to be very competitive. This isn't basketball where one recruit can change the outcome of a game right off the bat.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
What a disaster of a thread. Five pages of bickering about irrelevant crap.

Team needs to play better, play better teams competitively and make it a fun experience to go to a game. This isn't rocket science.

C

Chief00

Man does this call for a "Things Chief knows but doesn't post on the BY" thread, or what?
That would be a very interesting thread but one that will never happen. Chief doesn’t burn his sources.

C

Chief00

You don't really understand UConn football, do you? It's going to take years to get to even an average level regardless of who the defensive coordinator is. We need RSJRs and RSSRs in order to be very competitive. This isn't basketball where one recruit can change the outcome of a game right off the bat.

LOL - Chief knows football. I tried to warn posters not to sink with PP or Diaco and many refused to listen. Crocker is in the the on deck circle now. Of course, I would love for him to succeed and be wrong. It’s theoretically possible and the schedule is easier.

Reaction Score
LOL - Chief knows football. I tried to warn posters not to sink with PP or Diaco and many refused to listen. Crocker is in the the on deck circle now. Of course, I would love for him to succeed and be wrong. It’s theoretically possible and the schedule is easier.
The team probably isn't going to be any better. That doesnt mean its all on Crocker. We could hire nick saban as defensive coordinator and we'd still be in the bottom third.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom