Trying to make sense of the carnage | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Trying to make sense of the carnage

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So he's in over his head. Sounds like Diaco, minus the crazy and stupidity.
If you take away the crazy and stupid from Diaco the only thing left is a pair of empty red pants.

Reaction Score
One guy has been perpetually injured for two years. The other guy has transferred, then promptly became a 6'8 tall human being with a torn ACL.

I hate your negative possible realism. But this made me laugh. Go prove him wrong terry! He wants that too!

Reaction Score
I really hope he does. ^^^
You either have the worst command of the English language, no ability to read and comprehend, or you are very very slow. Not sure which one it is but its one of them.

You do not know what completely replaceable means, that is clear, so we can leave it at that.

You said Larrier has played 4 college games, Terry Larrier 2014-15 Game Log | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com. Wrong. Just stop trying to justify that. Also its 2017 not 1997, an ACL is not a career changing injury anymore, ask Al Jerfferon or Kyle Lowery.

Gilbert played his entire HS senior year, got hurt in the Jordan game, he has played basketball in the last two years.

Obviously you are not changing you opinion on these two being completely replaceable (which is idioctic but is what it is) but just stop with your wrong narratives.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom