Trilly Bomb! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Trilly Bomb!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Wait, you are married to @Kathy?
Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

I can't say yes, but that would be a lucky guy. That's good people. Even though she's a metalhead and Im a reformed hippie. :)

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Nope. That is a green custom made Linen and silk suit, absolutely perfect for July. I picked the color (let's be honest she picked it in the end but I loved it too.) PM me for the maker (greenwich). Much better owning something well made you can wear again in various configs.

Getting hitched in September, same weekend as Bills home opener ... why don't you hook me up with that tailor I'm still in need of a suit and 2 for my little boys ... thinking maybe a UConn liner in one, a Bills liner in another, maybe a Duke in mine ...

Reaction Score
Nope. That is a green custom made Linen and silk suit, absolutely perfect for July. I picked the color (let's be honest she picked it in the end but I loved it too.) PM me for the maker (greenwich). Much better owning something well made you can wear again in various configs.

Getting suits, shirts and formal wear all custom made is a great investment if one has the disposable cash. The fit and look difference is amazing especially if you’re not a typical size.

I’ve yet to do a pair of shoes, but I’ve been real close to pulling the trigger a few times years ago. It may be a while off now that we’re going to put our business out its post-covid misery and i have no idea what I’m going to do to generate revenue, but this is life.

Reaction Score
Getting suits, shirts and formal wear all custom made is a great investment if one has the disposable cash. The fit and look difference is amazing especially if you’re not a typical size.

I’ve yet to do a pair of shoes, but I’ve been real close to pulling the trigger a few times years ago. It may be a while off now that we’re going to put our business out its post-covid misery and i have no idea what I’m going to do to generate revenue, but this is life.
Besides the cost I never saw it making much sense, who stays the same size all the time?

August_West

Reaction Score
Getting hitched in September, same weekend as Bills home opener ... why don't you hook me up with that tailor I'm still in need of a suit and 2 for my little boys ... thinking maybe a UConn liner in one, a Bills liner in another, maybe a Duke in mine ...
Tell your future mother in law she must’ve misplaced my invitation

August_West

Reaction Score
Besides the cost I never saw it making much sense, who stays the same size all the time?
I can only speak for myself but I’m always the same size ,( shoulders, arms, neck , pant length) only my gut goes up and down, and that it does unfortunately, but it’s way easy for a tailor to adjust for that in a jacket. Especially down

August_West

Reaction Score
Come on in, I'm not sure she and hubby are invited ;)

I'll see them in Burlington in a week though
Good move. They skipped mine . Remind them of that. :) But I spent the weekend in Chicago with them a few weeks ago. Your future sis in law showed up too.

Reaction Score
I can only speak for myself but I’m always the same size ,( shoulders, arms, neck , pant length) only my gut goes up and down, and that it does unfortunately, but it’s way easy for a tailor to adjust for that in a jacket. Especially down
I thought you were pretty big and then got skinny and then settled at a good weight?

Anyways, that's a nice looking suit. Your wife looks very pretty and your child is incredibly cute.

Reaction Score
Good move. They skipped mine . Remind them of that. :) But I spent the weekend in Chicago with them a few weeks ago. Your future sis in law showed up too.
How was Chicago?

August_West

Reaction Score
I thought you were pretty big and then got skinny and then settled at a good weight?

Anyways, that's a nice looking suit. Your wife looks very pretty and your child is incredibly cute.
I put a bunch back on and I took a bunch back off, then I put a little on and take a little off. It’s a rough life but I gotta play the hand I’m dealt

August_West

Reaction Score
How was Chicago?
Awesome! Love that city and we tore it down. It was my de facto bachelor party with great friends, great music and great food.

Reaction Score
A
Here is a female boneyard reader, she doesn't post here much, or at all, maybe on the chicks board ;-) , but she's a UConn grad and then reads the yard everyday to tell me how much time I waste here. (pic from our wedding last week) . And that's the smallest mojo in her arms ever. Its our goal (well maybe mine) that every year of our daughters life is a natty. (we already got one at 6 months!) We won't disappoint her as a one year old.

View attachment 89668
And further off the rails we go….,…

Reaction Score
We have all our tornado sirens going off right now.

Watch The Bear TV show if you haven't already. I finished it last night, they capture Chicago better than anything else I've seen.

That and Severance are my two favorite shows in years. They get the kitchen-stuff right too... except for the surprise that a chef does drugs. Kitchens are loaded with users and felons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom