Trilly Bomb! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Trilly Bomb!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Only difference is on the boneyard, you never get lucky and go home with a girl.
You ain’t gonna find a girl on the yard. Been a long time since @suzyq was here and @HuskyNan flits in and out to give us news updates ( much appreciated. “ otherwise in live music , band parlance we call this a “ sausage fest” . Like a Frank Zappa concert.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Here is a female boneyard reader, she doesn't post here much, or at all, maybe on the chicks board ;-) , but she's a UConn grad and then reads the yard everyday to tell me how much time I waste here. (pic from our wedding last week) . And that's the smallest mojo in her arms ever. Its our goal (well maybe mine) that every year of our daughters life is a natty. (we already got one at 6 months!) We won't disappoint her as a one year old.

wedd.jpg

Reaction Score
And that's the smallest mojo in her arms ever. Its our goal (well maybe mine) that every year of our daughters life is a natty. (we already got one at 6 months!) We won't disappoint her as a one year old.
I hope for your sake that works out because the alternative is that it's one natty per newborn and you need to get to work!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I hope for your sake that works out because the alternative is that it's one natty per newborn and you need to get to work!
I’m done.

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier…

Reaction Score
PXL-20230712-000305670.jpg

BA Wakerobin was a few weeks earlier, but the Wild trillium was their 1st anniversary beer.
Wait, do aging wilds and farmhouses even count, lol? Jk, jk. That almond liqueur does sound pretty badass. These bottles look like Alligash's Curieaux. Its funny they did a Belgian back then. Belgians are so 2000's.

Note, I figured if the thread can be further derailed by ladies of the boneyard talk, than I could further post about beer. It is summertime after all and Abraham is 100%.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Here is a female boneyard reader, she doesn't post here much, or at all, maybe on the chicks board ;-) , but she's a UConn grad and then reads the yard everyday to tell me how much time I waste here. (pic from our wedding last week) . And that's the smallest mojo in her arms ever. Its our goal (well maybe mine) that every year of our daughters life is a natty. (we already got one at 6 months!) We won't disappoint her as a one year old.

View attachment 89668
Mazel tov!

Reaction Score

View attachment 89668
Is that a green tux? In the middle of planning our wedding now and that's the green my fiancée wants to go with. I was gonna go grey tux but I don't hate how that looks

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Is that a green tux? In the middle of planning our wedding now and that's the green my fiancée wants to go with. I was gonna go grey tux but I don't hate how that looks

Nope. That is a green custom made Linen and silk suit, absolutely perfect for July. I picked the color (let's be honest she picked it in the end but I loved it too.) PM me for the maker (greenwich). Much better owning something well made you can wear again in various configs.

Reaction Score
Nope. That is a green custom made Linen and silk suit, absolutely perfect for July. I picked the color (let's be honest she picked it in the end but I loved it too.) PM me for the maker (greenwich). Much better owning something well made you can wear again in various configs.
It's gonna be an August wedding so definitely gonna need something similar with that heat

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
It's gonna be an August wedding so definitely gonna need something similar with that heat

You definitely do if outdoors.

Dont skimp on comfort or clothes you only do this once. (hopefully), and congrats!

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

View attachment 89668
Wait, you are married to @Kathy?
Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

(Great picture August. Your wife is a pretty woman, but your daughter is absolutely beautiful!)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom