Trilly Bomb! | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Trilly Bomb!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Depending on the Arby's special of the month?
Kinda. Depending on how much I travel for work. That's when I hit Arbys . There are like 2 or 3 in CT none close to me, and they stink. Their Wagyu burger looks bangin. Might have to go back to Michigan before it is taken off menu. :)

Reaction Score
I can't say yes, but that would be a lucky guy. That's good people. Even though she's a metalhead and Im a reformed hippie. :)
I love all that late 60's, early 70's music also. And I am specifically a European metal head - don't care for most of the American stuff which is why I end up in Europe every summer - bands that don't cross the pond very often

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Here is a female boneyard reader, she doesn't post here much, or at all, maybe on the women's board ;-) , but she's a UConn grad and then reads the yard everyday to tell me how much time I waste here. (pic from our wedding last week) . And that's the smallest mojo in her arms ever. Its our goal (well maybe mine) that every year of our daughters life is a natty. (we already got one at 6 months!) We won't disappoint her as a one year old.

View attachment 89668
Damn, nice suit.

Congrats!

Reaction Score
Is that a green tux? In the middle of planning our wedding now and that's the green my fiancée wants to go with. I was gonna go grey tux but I don't hate how that looks
You think anyone is interested in what you want in terms of details of your wedding? That’s so cute.

Reactions: tv
Reaction Score
Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé
I'm a spy.

Reaction Score
I love all that late 60's, early 70's music also. And I am specifically a European metal head - don't care for most of the American stuff which is why I end up in Europe every summer - bands that don't cross the pond very often
Hey Kathy, what are the Euro bands you follow?

Reaction Score
Hey Kathy, what are the Euro bands you follow?
Many - Finnish, Italian, German, Sweden and non-Euro - Japan. Power, symphonic, melodic, epic metal mostly, but some rock and other metal genres. Can get more specific when I have more time. Need to get into place for Battle Beast and Sonata Arctica in a few minutes.

Reaction Score
Many - Finnish, Italian, German, Sweden and non-Euro - Japan. Power, symphonic, melodic, epic metal mostly, but some rock and other metal genres. Can get more specific when I have more time. Need to get into place for Battle Beast and Sonata Arctica in a few minutes.
Wow. @Kathy doesn’t mess around. It’s nice to have her on our side!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm a spy.
Well your cover is now as blown as my mind.

(Actually, I think you've mentioned this before. It just keeps slipping my mind because it isn't particularly relevant to the BY.)

Reaction Score
Since this thread has gone off on 4 or 5 different rails, TV being one of them, anybody a fan of Barry?

Reaction Score
Since this thread has gone off on 4 or 5 different rails, TV being one of them, anybody a fan of Barry?
Big fan, I have to finish the last 2 episodes of the series. Probably this weekend

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I live in Waterbury Center and work in Burlington. What are your plans? Nice area.

Not really sure actually. Have fam there so they know what’s to do but I need to look into a few things that interest my 4.5 and 3 year old.

Reaction Score
Seven fishes was one of the best episodes I’ve ever seen.

Agreed on Season 3. Could see it turning towards Carmy and the family a bit more. I already can’t wait!

Seven fishes and Forks were probably my favorite episodes of any show ever

Reaction Score
Some say it’s John Fanta’s burner account. But nobody knows for sure.
Never heard the Fanta rumor. Have heard it’s a burner for one of the recruiting insiders tho (slater, Tipton, etc)

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I don't think Fanta's that connected - but I've heard it's one of these recruiting/writer types too.

Reaction Score
Some say it’s John Fanta’s burner account. But nobody knows for sure.
Definitely not Fanta...It's gotta be a national guy like Norlander or Rothstein.

Or Slater. He would make perfect sense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom