Trilly Bomb! | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Trilly Bomb!

Reaction Score
Definitely not Fanta...It's gotta be a national guy like Norlander or Rothstein.

Or Slater. He would make perfect sense.

IMG_1736.jpeg

Reaction Score
I remember that (I think he deleted it shortly after?) but I thought he was making a joke. In any case, I hope no one actually exposes Trilly. He's the best thing in college hoops recruiting/portal right now.
I can't see Norlander screwing with his gig like that. He also seems like the type with too much respect for capital J Journalism. Plus yeah Goodman sucks and makes dumb jokes all the time.

It's a UMass fan and much more likely to be someone on the Finkelstein level than the Norlander level.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Definitely not Fanta...It's gotta be a national guy like Norlander or Rothstein.

Or Slater. He would make perfect sense.
It’s Norlander

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think norlander is more normal guy than people realize cause of the CBS shine. It could be him.

Reaction Score
My first thought was that it could be Mark Titus - he of Club Trillion fame. But that would be a little too obvious if you were trying to be incognito.

Reaction Score
Ive always assumed it to be Norlander myself
If we believe that the athletic interview is accurate, it’s not Norlander. Specifically said he’s not a member of the media and has never met anyone in hat he’s DM’d through the account.

Reaction Score
If we believe that the athletic interview is accurate, it’s not Norlander. Specifically said he’s not a member of the media and has never met anyone in hat he’s DM’d through the account.
In college basketball, but not media, grassroots, shoe guy, scout, coach, or search firm.

My guess is that he's a random SID (or similar) with a few friends who are also SIDs or in support positions across the country. Started with that for the scoops and then started aggregating tip DMs and built a network from there.

Reaction Score
I may be in the minority but I liked the Spliffster. He was part of the anyone but Danny group who have disappeared like @UConniki
ClifSpliffy stopped posting just before we went on the championship run this year. That, or he abandoned his screen name and is posting under a new one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom