Trey Patterson to announce June 18th | The Boneyard

Trey Patterson to announce June 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
DH has 15 days......can he work his magic again?? Is he even allowed contact?

Reaction Score
Patterson has long been tied to Villanova, who currently holds the only Crystal Ball pick for him, though schools such as Indiana, where he officially visited, Florida, Connecticut and Rutgers have also been mentioned prominently at different times as schools that could be in the mix to land his commitment.

UConn: “Coach Danny Hurley is a very passionate coach, and is excited about the direction of UConn basketball program, and the return back to the Big East. Assistant Coach [Tom] Moore has visited me at school in the fall. During our Zoom conferences they’ve given me a virtual tour of the campus. They also focus on their vision for me, and how well I would fit into their style of play as a stretch athletic player with guard skills. I like that UConn is a program with a rich winning history, and the coaching staff discuss how they would push me to my full potential and beyond.”

Reaction Score
“Clancy on the screws Tyler Phommachanh should be a wrap to Nova in coming wks”. From nova board a few days ago .

Reaction Score
but seton hall aint exactly nova
Sanogo was in their backyard though... If I recall correctly he had attended multiple games and was considered a lock not to long before he came to his senses.

Reaction Score
Sanogo was in their backyard though... If I recall correctly he had attended multiple games and was considered a lock not to long before he came to his senses.
The point is being the favorite two weeks out has shown to not be a comfortable position when Hurley and co are snooping around.
2 weeks is a loooong time
i'm not going to argue against hurley. he's already the second best recruiter in the BE. i'm just tempering my expectations. Tyler Phommachanh was the highest rated recruit i thought we had a realistic shot at but there's no shame in losing a recruit to wright. until proven otherwise I'm expecting him to land diggins and longino as well.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looks like a summer solstice / stonehenge event. Any Druids on the recruit staff?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Got two Nova balls today, one from Jerry Meyer :(

1591218821427.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads