Trey Patterson to announce June 18th | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Trey Patterson to announce June 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Everyone I’ve spoken with recently strongly believes he’s heading to Nova. I don’t think this is going to be another Jackson/Sanogo type steal.

Reaction Score
This will not be like Sanogo. There is no intrigue with Tyler Phommachanh
I remember you, used to visit the Nova board a lot as a lurker. I used to pull for all the big east teams but man Nova fans really hated us. And I'm from Pa. so I liked Nova some but man it was like the hatred of 1,000 flaming hot suns against UConn!

I wonder if Nova fan base will be a little friendlier this time since your squad is on top of the cbb mountain???

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Is Trey Patterson your mom?

Unless he's going to be celebrating his 76th Birthday on the 18th and is celebrating his 55th wedding anniversary to my Dad today, I'm pretty sure they're two different people.

Reaction Score
I remember you, used to visit the Nova board a lot as a lurker. I used to pull for all the big east teams but man Nova fans really hated us. And I'm from Pa. so I liked Nova some but man it was like the hatred of 1,000 flaming hot suns against UConn!

I wonder if Nova fan base will be a little friendlier this time since your squad is on top of the cbb mountain???
The free board is mostly mayhem. It can be like an Internet roast.

Reaction Score
I had already ingutned others in the conversation tool. I agreed not to share the Big East infuriation publicly due to football impacts and communication that needed to be resolved.
You can’t please them all. I personally thought your “Confirmed” method was about as clear as anyone can hope for. The thread locked and a week later we had a commitment. Before that it also showed where things stood before we had a yes. I would take having a dedicated group of trolls as a badge of honor.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Because of CT social distancing basketball rules and not the usual summer sessions - it’s difficult to also do evaluations on the new guys coming in. Who plays together well, etc? I think it’s very challenging. And remember guys reclass or transfer so there’s not really a fix population pool we are looking at.
Recruits look at the roster and since our best players are in the last 2 classes - they may not see as much playing time here as somewhere else.
On the other hand, since our best players are in the last two classes, I can see recruits buying into the notion that something special is happening at UConn and wanting to be a part of it.

Reaction Score
We have to work so hard to achieve that. I can tell you Creighton has been at it all along non-stop. Marquette and Butler are now practicing full guns. We can’t keep putting our coaches at such a competitive disadvantage and expect the results we all want. FACTS.
Stop ruining every recruiting thread with this, we get it

Reaction Score
Big East giants Creighton, Marquette and Butler. There is no reason we shouldn't own this conference.

Reaction Score
Patterson to Nova is all but done.. Nova seems to be backing off Longino because they are in a great spot with Keels.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Big East giants Creighton, Marquette and Butler. There is no reason we shouldn't own this conference.
We practically do and we haven't played a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom