Tremont Waters | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
That's fair. I just don't think we're comparable to GTown (fired HC and a search moving at a snail's pace) in that regard.
Agree and as a recruit you can only speculate. You want what's best for you.

If there's a dark ugly cloud in the distance you can expect it to rain. 99% of us would head to shelter or turn away.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Syracuse took a commitment from a point guard last week - Howard Washington.

He's from outside of Buffalo so he's used to cold and despair.

Eaaasy... He's actually from Buffalo. Good player, but might not have gotten that offer without the sanctions on scholarships.

Reaction Score
I've seen Waters play a few times. He has serious talent. If he was a couple of inches taller, I think he'd be a top 10 recruit nationally.

Reaction Score
I've seen Waters play a few times. He has serious talent. If he was a couple of inches taller, I think he'd be a top 10 recruit nationally.

When I first watched tape on Waters and MAL, I preferred Waters because he seems to have uncanny court vision and passing ability, a true PG. And the general consensus is that he can shoot. But I became convinced by people here and by Ollie's prioritization of MAL that MAL's size and athleticism made him the obvious choice for us. Still feel that MAL was clearly the best choice for us, but getting Waters would really put a band-aid on this!

Reaction Score
When I first watched tape on Waters and MAL, I preferred Waters because he seems to have uncanny court vision and passing ability, a true PG. And the general consensus is that he can shoot. But I became convinced by people here and by Ollie's prioritization of MAL that MAL's size and athleticism made him the obvious choice for us. Still feel that MAL was clearly the best choice for us, but getting Waters would really put a band-aid on this!

If we somehow come out of this with Chillious, a big and Waters while losing Enoch, Jackson, and MAL, I won't really mind.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If we somehow come out of this with Chillious, a big and Waters while losing Enoch, Jackson, and MAL, I won't really mind.

Doesn't sound like that's remotely happening, but I could totally be on board with Diarra, Banks and Chili. That's at least more in the realm of possibility.

Reaction Score
Doesn't sound like that's remotely happening, but I could totally be on board with Diarra, Banks and Chili. That's at least more in the realm of possibility.
yeah it was definitely a big "if"

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
Pretty much, KO prioritized the recruit who seemed like he was actually interested in coming here(before all the chaos), which is what posters like CTB criticize him for not doing with other recruits.
Not criticism at all. We prioritize some and others fall by the wayside. It will be difficult to jump back into the recruitment of those we put off.

Reaction Score
Cuse feels that an Ayala reclassification and a commitment is a lock for them.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
Cuse is after eric ayala not waters
Figured this. Unsure of our shot with PSA players since Miller was our POC with them. We were late in the Ayala sweepstakes anyways.

Reaction Score
Figured this. Unsure of our shot with PSA players since Miller was our POC with them. We were late in the Ayala sweepstakes anyways.
They weren't late at all, Cuse came in the picture way later, but yea Miller being ousted might affects things.

Reaction Score
MAL is a strange looking dude. Reminds me of a plucked bird.[/QUOTE
upload_2017-4-3_11-54-19.png

Reaction Score
They weren't late at all, Cuse came in the picture way later, but yea Miller being ousted might affects things.
Apparently sanctions aren't affecting the cuse.

Reaction Score
MAL is a strange looking dude. Reminds me of a plucked bird.
Some of our best players were odd looking dudes. Donyell Marshall? Rip Hamilton? Khalid El-Amin?

Reaction Score
Did he look like a plucked bird a week ago? :oops:

Yes, He sure Did!

He just looks like an even weirder looking guy now. PC can have him. Kid will be a flameout.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Did he look like a plucked bird a week ago? :oops:
Yes, apparently since birth. To be 100% honest, I never looked up the kid or checked any video until he decommited so I just realized it when I posted my comment. To the other posters, where's the correlation between me saying he looks like a plucked bird and me saying he isn't a good player? I admit I prefer Waters but that doesn't mean MAL is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom