Tre Mitchell official visit | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
My second Mitchell thread on ignore. This is a record for me. Even Hami I only ignored one. I have never been prouder of a message board. Amazing.

Vinny Van Gogo’s makes a decent NY style pizza in Savannah. Did t want to get too far off topic

C

Chief00

I watched three complete games while Steve was in prep and what we saw at UConn was how he played in those games. He was poorly motivated when it came to defense. In one game he was yanked quickly and sat out for the remainder of the half because of poor defense.

Some players can be motivated with a new coach/coaching style. Others can’t.

We watched year after year Thabeet rebounding a ball bring it down to his waist and get stripped. That was under a hall of fame coach. Carleton rarely does this. What does that imply. Nothing other than when we are upset with someone we point out all their failures and dismiss their accomplishments. We do the opposite when we like someone.

I understand the validity of the contributions to the above post. I not saying people are wrong. Rather, Chief thinks a lot of it has to do with Steve not mentally processing the speed of the game in real time. Eventually, Chief thinks that switch will get turned on. Chief also thinks his position coaching was lacking.

Reaction Score
My second Mitchell thread on ignore. This is a record for me. Even Hami I only ignored one. I have never been prouder of a message board. Amazing.

Vinny Van Gogo’s makes a decent NY style pizza in Savannah. Did t want to get too far off topic

if you dont know that I said this pizza was decent prior to you reporting it today than I dont know what to tell you.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Chief I don’t mind your shtick because it can be kinda comical at times but this whole derailing every single thread with non stop hypotheticals and no real information or analysis is beyond annoying. I know I’m not the only one who would say enough is enough man

C

Chief00

Chief I don’t mind your shtick because it can be kinda comical at times but this whole derailing every single thread with non stop hypotheticals and no real information or analysis is beyond annoying. I know I’m not the only one who would say enough is enough man

Man up and call it straight - Stain derailed this thread. I will put him on ignore so Chief won’t have to listen to that loser.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Man up and call it straight - Stain derailed this thread. I will put him on ignore so Chief won’t have to listen to that loser.

Chief, that’s a false statement.

Page 1 of this thread, post #20. I made a comment to a completely different poster, which you for some reason thought was addressed to you. You chose to jump in and make this all about yourself.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Chief has broken every recruiting scoop this year and this is the thanks. I am done. Chief doesn’t need this where I have to dumb everything down to the Stain level.
Please, stop using "I" where it's supposed to be "he." Get a grip; there's a big weekend ahead: I'm going to First Night. #strictlycasual

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Steve will settle our disagreement on the court. He will be an overall solid player. He most likely will start in the ACC.
I hope he puts it all together. I don’t wish the kid ill will. The problem I have is the automatic assumption players lack of development is entirely on the coaching staff. Steve had a history of playing defense poorly prior to his arrival at UConn which seems to be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom