Tre Mitchell official visit | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
Thanks. I was trying to ignore other thread. Can’t see how to do it on new site. Still like to hear about this kids visit.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
How tall is he? Looks like he has some growing to do still. Has some long arms.

Reaction Score
How tall is he? Looks like he has some growing to do still. Has some long arms.

Long arms. Sort of low shoulders though which might negate that advantage of standing-reach though.

Looks all of 6'9-10 to me. Hurleys what, 6'3?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don’t like ignoring the threads bc when the trolls take over there’s no one to call them out. Don’t want outsiders to see them go unchecked

Never actually done it myself. Nor ignore poster.

Tom just addressed it in the forum changes thread

Reaction Score
Don’t feel like digging it up but I remember that Mitchell was measured this spring/summer and was 6’9, but it was his own school/team so perhaps a grain of salt should be taken there.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
His little sister I believe. That's mom's instagram account.

Yeah same twitter account has the Woodstock Academy's "moonlight madness" video and he came out with sister on his shoulders during his intro. Mom seems to work/live at the school as a resident assistant/chaperone type, so the sister presumably lives at the school, too. If him and Mom/sis are that close (in that intro, in his visit pictures), could be part of the homecourt advantage @BFieldHusky mentioned.

Although like 150% chance Notre Dame gives his Mom a job as part of his commitment, so they'd probably all go with him wherever he goes. Just depends if Mom/Sis like it in CT enough to not want to move (and if they have some input on the decision.)

Reaction Score
I really don't like our chances against ND on this one.

I think even getting Mitchell to come on an Official Visit is impressive. ND is the clear leader in his recruitment, and many who follow his recruiting are even a bit surprised he didn't commit to ND post his OV to ND.

What this coaching staff has been able to do in recruiting battles in which other schools are the clear favorites has been impressive.

For example Mitchell, and even Wong. The way Wong waited a couple of weeks after his OV to Miami to see if Gaffney would commit to UConn before committing to Miami showed Wong was really considering UConn before choosing Miami, and Miami was the clear favorite for a long time.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Chief is withholding comment. I plan to comment the week after this one. I won’t be bullied into commenting, so you are out of luck.

You’re withholding comment so strongly that you’re jumping into an exchange in which no one a) mentions you by name, or b) makes any sort of implicit reference to you. I find that interesting. #CasualConversationConnoisseur

C

Chief00

You’re withholding comment so strongly that you’re jumping into an exchange in which no one a) mentions you by name, or b) makes any sort of implicit reference to you. I find that interesting. #CasualConversationConnoisseur

Sure - Being bribed by a chocolate chip cookie offer - LOL
Maybe, I will let you be Chief for a day to overcome your envy and jealousy.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Very little coming out about this visit hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads