Transfers - Outbound (Part Duex) | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Transfers - Outbound (Part Duex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
True made some nice catches however it appears wr is one of the easiest positions to replace.

Reaction Score
He would have not gotten any time. We forget cam Ross and Matt Drayton will be back as well as Turner, Clercius, Marion and the new players all of whom are better then him.
I wish him well but the handwriting was on the wall. He struggled for playing time this year with Ross and Drayton out and the aforementioned other returnees ahead of him. It likely wasn't going to get better for him.

Reaction Score
For the life of me I could not see why Burns did not get more reps this past season. If he is returning it is good news as we are light at RB and he is a solid kid. Nate Carter is still very young.

Reaction Score
For the life of me I could not see why Burns did not get more reps this past season. If he is returning it is good news as we are light at RB and he is a solid kid. Nate Carter is still very young.
Burns was also dinged up (again)…

Reaction Score
Mensah's carries should have gone to him. I think Lou was being loyal to a good soldier but it was clear to me also Burns was far more aggressive hitting the hole.

Reaction Score
We won 1 game last year. I wouldn’t consider losing anyone off the current roster as a “Big Loss”
What about potential second day draft pick Travis Jones. This comment is just naive. There are about 40-50 ish players that get meaningful snaps every game. One player doesnt make a "team" good, but losing players from a 1-11 season can still be a BIG loss.

Reaction Score
What about potential second day draft pick Travis Jones. This comment is just naive. There are about 40-50 ish players that get meaningful snaps every game. One player doesnt make a "team" good, but losing players from a 1-11 season can still be a BIG loss.
We won 1 game with him, I’m sure we can win 1 game without him.

Reaction Score

Is Jay Rose planning on going the pro-route now, or is he using his extra year of eligibility elsewhere? Does anyone know?

I don’t believe Jay has any eligibility left.. remember his eligibility clock began ticking when he graduated from Southington High in 2016.

He’s been invited to the 2022 College Gridiron Showcase:

Reaction Score
I don’t believe Jay has any eligibility left.. remember his eligibility clock began ticking when he graduated from Southington High in 2016.

He’s been invited to the 2022 College Gridiron Showcase:

Love the confidence and his thoughts about the game and his time at UCoon.
Hope he makes it in the NFL as he'd be a terrific ambassador for the UConn brand and get some payback for all the dedication he's shown to making himself and the team better.

Reaction Score
We won 1 game last year. I wouldn’t consider losing anyone off the current roster as a “Big Loss”
TJ and RV will hurt. Players that had significant PT will hurt. There are no players in the development pipeline that can take their place immediately. Not sure where you are coming from.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Love the confidence and his thoughts about the game and his time at UCoon.
Hope he makes it in the NFL as he'd be a terrific ambassador for the UConn brand and get some payback for all the dedication he's shown to making himself and the team better.
The most underused weapon on a team that couldn’t get first downs. I hope he gets to play on Sundays, Monday Nights and Thursday nights. He’s a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom