Transfers - Outbound (Part Duex) | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Transfers - Outbound (Part Duex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn NCAA Transfer Portal Transfers to date:

2022 Transfer Portal Cycle (8/1/21> 6/30/22)

DB Shamel Lazarus
LB Dillon Harris
TE Jayce Medlock
DB Jeremy Lucien
QB Jack Zergiotis
OL Femi Sakiri
DL Justin Moore
WR Cam Hairston
OL Sidney Walker
DB Jalon Ferrell

Reaction Score
Van Demark, Rose, and probably Keating will end up in rookie camps. What they do from there is anyone's guess. T. Jones is only one whose a lock to make a training camp roster.
Van Demark, Rose, and probably Keating will end up in rookie camps. What they do from there is anyone's guess. T. Jones is only one whose a lock to make a training camp roster.
Rose too?
A bowl game for them would be awesome. A great way to get in front of the scouts. Senior bowl, east west shrine bowl or NFLPA bowl are the 3 top bowls

Reaction Score
With Fresno's Haener and Purdue's Plummer going portal it shows how much of a change has occurred in college football. Both had successful seasons on teams that won with decent coaches and it is "see ya, I am outa here!"

Reaction Score
I saw that Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez is entering the transfer portal. Talk about rats jumping off of the sinking ship! A 61.8% completion rating for 2,863 yards, 14 TD & 10 INTS. May have 2 years of eligibility left.

Reaction Score
I saw that Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez is entering the transfer portal. Talk about rats jumping off of the sinking ship! A 61.8% completion rating for 2,863 yards, 14 TD & 10 INTS. May have 2 years of eligibility left.
I honestly feel like Adrian Martinez has been the Nebraska quarterback for the last 12 years. And he has 2 more years of eligibility!?!?

Reaction Score
I honestly feel like Adrian Martinez has been the Nebraska quarterback for the last 12 years. And he has 2 more years of eligibility!?!?

Well, they did have a Taylor Martinez at QB not too long before Adrian came along.

And I don't know about two years of eligibility. He was a four-year starter and never missed a season due to injury, so I am thinking he will only have the extra "COVID" year to work with at his next stop.

Reaction Score
Well, they did have a Taylor Martinez at QB not too long before Adrian came along.

And I don't know about two years of eligibility. He was a four-year starter and never missed a season due to injury, so I am thinking he will only have the extra "COVID" year to work with at his next stop.
That is definitely it - I think I am combining Taylor and Adrian’s time at Nebraska.

Reaction Score

I'm only going by this morning's Hartford Courant wire service article.
"Martinez could play two more seasons because the NCAA granted players an extra year of eligibility during last year's shortened COVID-19 season..."

Reaction Score
Nebraska always seems to have a Martinez. A while back they had a Tyler Martinez at QB.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
@huskymedic , I've said before that for me, your posts are must read and I look forward to them. I'd now like to modify my stance. You're must read in every thread except this one. When you pop up in my alerts on this one I get worried.
Given all the news lately, this is clearly your busy season like a CPA in Feb, Mar, & Apr. Thanks for the work you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom