Transfer Portal Window 2023 | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'd love UConn to at least kick the tires on Oscar Tshiebwe from Kentucky to see if he wants a grad year and a real chance at a national championship next year. Maybe he wants to go pro, but no harm in asking him just in case. He's an amazing player.
If he stays, there’s no way he leaves Kentucky. Unless Cal leaves somehow

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I'd love UConn to at least kick the tires on Oscar Tshiebwe from Kentucky to see if he wants a grad year and a real chance at a national championship next year. Maybe he wants to go pro, but no harm in asking him just in case. He's an amazing player.
We should just give adama so much nil money he stays instead

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Jared Bynum makes sense to me if he’s not following Cooley to Georgetown and wants some revenge. Good compliment to Castle bc he’s a good shooter and veteran ball handler/passer.

Reaction Score
Jared Bynum makes sense to me if he’s not following Cooley to Georgetown and wants some revenge. Good compliment to Castle bc he’s a good shooter and veteran ball handler/passer.
We could do a lot worse. But at the 2 I also think we could do a lot better. If he’s willing to come in and be 6th man of the year again I’m in

Reaction Score
There is a -250% chance of this happening.
Yes!!!!
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Reaction Score
SCORING GUARD ALERT:

Temple's Damian Dunn just hit the portal:

The 6'5 200 incoming senior played most of his minutes at the 2, but also played PG when Hysier Miller was on the bench.

Stats: 15.3p, 3.7r, 3.0a, 2.8 TO, 45.5 2p%, 1.5 3PM, 34.9 3p%, 5.9 FTA, 81.4 ft%

Dunn, with Khalif Battle, was a ball-dominant offensive player (258th in % possession rate) who was elite at drawing fouls (5.6 fouls drawn/40 is 86th in the nation), getting to the line (73rd in FT rate) and hitting foul shots (81.4 FT% was 273rd in the nation).

He was also a ready distributor, whose 20.8 assist rate was 368th in the nation.

Dunn's size, ability to get to the line and distributing makes him an intriguing 1- or 2- year option, who, alongside Castle and Jackson, would make for an intruiging trio of 6'5-6'6 options who are excellent passers.

After watching this highlight real, he seems to have similar athleticism to Newton and looks a bit stronger.

Reaction Score
Streaky. You have to look at his game logs. Kid will be a good shooter. For context Jordan Hawkins shot the same percentage as a freshman.

Last 3 games of the season:
Yeah but Hawk was/is in the Big East. Not saying he’s not/can’t be a good shooter, but still it’s a bit different.

Reaction Score
True. But One thing that translates across levels is shooting. It might be the most transferable skill. See Joey C.
Agreed, but the BE seems to be a different beast. Either way, seems to be a good player.

Reaction Score
Believe so, so it seems like we're after a bigger guard who can shoot based on those targets. Which makes sense at this point, only guy we can say with 100% certainty is gone is Hawkins and we desperately need shooting for next year's team
We need a guard that can get in the lane though. Hopefully the staff gets on that at the conclusion of the season.

Reaction Score
We need a guard that can get in the lane though. Hopefully the staff gets on that at the conclusion of the season.
We have -2 spots. I'm sure there will be an unexpected departure or two so maybe we end up having a spot to bring a guy like that in. But right now I don't really see it, Castle will have to be that guy unless there's a bunch of scholarships open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom