Transfer portal - outbound | Page 32 | The Boneyard

Transfer portal - outbound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It is difficult for people who know things within the program to post specifics. Then they lose face and lose access. Please take the info given as a gift - if it is crap info, those in the know will say so.
Still not buying it.

Reaction Score
Who cares why these guys left? They are gone, never to play for the Huskies again. I'm more interested in who is staying and who is coming to help them. Who is still out there that can best fill the last five slots? Who's on the radar for the 2021 class? Edsall is here for one, maybe two seasons unless he can get the ship sailing instead of sinking. Look forward lads. Quit looking backward.

Reaction Score
Who cares why these guys left? They are gone, never to play for the Huskies again. I'm more interested in who is staying and who is coming to help them. Who is still out there that can best fill the last five slots? Who's on the radar for the 2021 class? Edsall is here for one, maybe two seasons unless he can get the ship sailing instead of sinking. Look forward lads. Quit looking backward.
Except the HC and his staff are staying; and, if Coyle was run off it certainly reflects on them. The guys who will be coaching next year. Unless of course that you've heard they won't be coaching next year. Then I guess you would have a point.

Reaction Score

Randy is a buffoon. Just keep you mouth shut. He’s like a teenager having to get some last word in or make sure he’s heard. This is the behavior of a grown man who supposedly leads young men.

Keep you mouth shut, own your role in the mess and get better personally and as a team.

What a horses ass.

Reaction Score
Randy is a buffoon. Just keep you mouth shut. He’s like a teenager having to get some last word in or make sure he’s heard. This is the behavior of a grown man who supposedly leads young men.

Keep you mouth shut, own your role in the mess and get better personally and as a team.

What a horses ass.
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say they're generic quotes, but i agree with you. He needs to just say nothing unless he is going to formally address this. Otherwise STFU with these cryptic tweets.

Reaction Score
I think 247 just lists the position from their HS recruiting profile when players go into the portal.
Yup 247 doesn't update profiles other than interest levels and where the player commits to. Size and position that they generate initially stays the same.

Reaction Score
Yup 247 doesn't update profiles other than interest levels and where the player commits to. Size and position that they generate initially stays the same.

They updated with his QB stats for 2016/2017.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I’m sure Diaco will help him land at Purdue... right?
Considering he said that Donovan was as good as anyone at his position...and that position was quarterback.

I am starting to think that Diaco wasn't a good evaluator of talent.

Reaction Score
Data does not apply here. Personal and direct interaction does and I have and have had plenty of it.
Fair enough, then you should be able to supply a reason why. One that is plausible that is.

Last edited:

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Unless of course that you've heard they won't be coaching next year. Then I guess you would have a point.

They’ll be coaching here next year. I guarantee you that. David Benedict himself told me to my face and has told the media the same many times over. Anyone who’s wishing Randy out the door is going to be sad.

Reaction Score
They’ll be coaching here next year. I guarantee you that. David Benedict himself told me to my face and has told the media the same many times over. Anyone who’s wishing Randy out the door is going to be sad.
So I guess we are agreed. In your previous post your point wasn't valid since we are talking the about Coyle situation and the actions by people who will be with the program going forward, namely the coaching.

And of course I have posted many times here that Edsall should be given his full five years and maybe even a sixth. So we are in agreement all round, I'd say.

Reaction Score
Pssst....it wasn't Coyle's decision. He was shown the door by RE. Only a small handful (2-3) actually chose on their own to go.
Coyle is the one big surprise to me given his "performance projection for 2020".

If anyone was actively pushing out Tyler Coyle they should be run out of town. Connecticut guy who kept getting better every year with a hurricane swirling around that entire defense with so many changes.

Reaction Score
He graduated and wanted to play elsewhere do you blame him I sure don’t.
I don’t think he has graduated yet. Remember, he is midway through his 4th year at UConn. If he already graduated, he would be a more attractive transfer as you could get him on campus for Spring football and there would have been more action on his transfer options already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom