Transfer portal - outbound | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Transfer portal - outbound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is from Jamar Summers. At this point, you can only assume this is related.

"To all my lil bruhs, hold ya head... better days are coming!"

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Penn St. has 23 in the portal and Michigan has 20. SMU has about 30.

Where are you getting that info? And has it been netted to include just fall 2019 kids (ie not holding onto 2018 kids)

Reaction Score

His next tweet, "at least 11 with a sad face emoji"

Reaction Score

Can anyone decipher his last two tweets?

Reaction Score
Keyion Dixon (sp?) seems to have nothing but poor things to say, reading between the lines. Just check out his twitter.

Reaction Score
Is it common for players to announce their plans to transfer in such large batches? Seeing this all play out today, it feels like this was coordinated to send a message.

Reaction Score
The part that kills me is that he should have been fired one second after the temple game. It would give UConn the ability to speak to candidates early in process then let them get staff together and immediately get to work on recruiting high school kids and grad transfers/jucos. Instead . . . DB does nothing. He needs to go too.

Reaction Score
The part that kills me is that he should have been fired one second after the temple game. It would give UConn the ability to speak to candidates early in process then let them get staff together and immediately get to work on recruiting high school kids and grad transfers/jucos. Instead . . . DB does nothing. He needs to go too.
And it can’t wait until Monday. He needs to go now. Business day ends in 45 minutes. I hope they are in meetings discussing a plan.

Reaction Score
You guys are nuts, these players simply didn't execute and had no accountability.

This man once backed an 8-4 team into the Fiesta Bowl to be curb stomped by Oklahoma, which allowed him to jump on a plane in the dead of night for his dream job. Have faith in the process.

Reaction Score
Jamar was a Sr. under Diaco, though? I don't get this post and what it has to do with he current batch leaving. Then again, perhaps I'm just a bit slow.
He played his last year for Edsall.

Reaction Score
Penn St. has 23 in the portal and Michigan has 20. SMU has about 30.

If you're going to take on the mob with reasonable facts, good luck. On a board where multiple posters had no problem deciding without any evidence whatsoever that a 20 year old basketball player was a criminal a few nights ago. (And, by the way, they didn't even find it relevant to apologize when it became clear he wasn't.)

Non-starters transfer to get on the field. Players who graduate transfer for whatever reason they feel like. Fire Edsall because he hasn't performed well enough -- his performance the last three years certainly hasn't been worthy of anyone defending him -- but if you're going to fire someone for players entering the portal without even knowing what the average is for different types of programs, let's just give up.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nah Summers played Edsall's first year back
You're absolutely right. First site I looked it up on had him graduating in 2016. It was obviously wrong. He was a Sr. under Edsall.

Reaction Score
This is really getting out of control. now.
This. is from John Robinson
"Recruiting Classes of 2014 and 2015, we were the sacrificial lambs but thank you 2016 and 2017 for showing them we were not crazy"

"47 players in 3 years and counting...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg