Tournament thread - Day 2 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Tournament thread - Day 2

Reaction Score
Why are there all these NCAA athletes playing the disrespect victim card in the commercials? Pretty sure most people would like to be a D1 athlete. Strange take.
That's like the only take there is, of late. Everybody is being disrespected by somebody these days.

Reaction Score
Hey, so I guess we can scratch that whole "yeah, but we played Wichita St tough" meme from our Boneyard delusions, huh ?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Bamba. Damn.

Poor kid working on him is going all out. Gonna be dead by the end of the game.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I could really use an Arkansas comeback given that the winner of this game has a good shot vs. Purdue.

Reaction Score
Hey, so I guess we can scratch that whole "yeah, but we played Wichita St tough" meme from our Boneyard delusions, huh ?
Yup. A tad bit on the over rated side( I haaaaaatttte saying that). Or can they possibly be another regular season darling that falters on the big stage. Not hating. But nothing against the big boys that matters yet. We need them. And this KILLS the AAC. I feel they have some minuscule say as to who comes here for us as well. Thank God for Houston.

Reaction Score
You have to wonder watching Wichita St. down the stretch the past few weeks if playing a more difficult schedule didn't work against them. They've been very good in the tourney, but looked more worn down than in the past. Marshall is a better team though than most realize. They can shoot the ball. Shamet had the worst game i've seen him play. Cincy looked like Cincy, even when things do not go their way they are tough to beat. Georgia St. with the big 23 pt second half. lol

Reaction Score
My bracket is already cooked courtesy of Sean Miller but I did have that Marshall over Wichita pick. Just didn't think they were all that good this year.

Being in the AAC definitely helped with their seeding though.

Reaction Score
You have to wonder watching Wichita St. down the stretch the past few weeks if playing a more difficult schedule didn't work against them. They've been very good in the tourney, but looked more worn down than in the past. Marshall is a better team though than most realize. They can shoot the ball. Shamet had the worst game i've seen him play. Cincy looked like Cincy, even when things do not go their way they are tough to beat. Georgia St. with the big 23 pt second half. lol

Defense travels and WSU sat @ 110 KP adjD. They played like that team today.

Reaction Score
Maybe this what I meant to say they are very good and of course Marshall can coach but man, this is crushing for us as a conference. Especially with the PAC 12 down it offered us a chance to push past them on the national stage into next weekend where we would really get noticed.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
That awful 4th foul on Bamba was game changing.

Idk what they were looking at. That was about as clean a block as you can get.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
This Texas Nevada game is great. A bit sloppy but fun. Refs are a little bit wack tho. Inconsistent

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
This Texas Nevada game is great. A bit sloppy but fun. Refs are a little bit wack tho. Inconsistent

And a 75% ft shooter is 1 for 6 today including the front end of a 1 and 1

intlzncster

Reaction Score
And a 75% ft shooter is 1 for 6 today including the front end of a 1 and 1

And he's not a bad player.

Nevada hanging in. Musselman just burned too much time imo.

Edit: worked out for him. here we go!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Bamba out. Kid at the line has to be nervous. This is it 72% shooter

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members