Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
In their defense, they got an atrocious draw this gritty college transfer vet led Oakland team w Rocket Watts coming back.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
There is no way calipari survives this. Right or wrong that fanbase will ride him out on an ox cart
He’d need to fall on his sword and pledge to build with more 4 stars who stay, fewer one and dones etc. Same thing Schuyer said (and hasn’t quite done). The lure of the one and done is hard to resist.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Does anyone think he's going to drag his up there and humble brag in the postgame presser?? What a great day.

(And UK fans, Danny is a pipe dream...might as well put it out of your heads now).

Reaction Score
The portal changed the game. A D 2 transfer hit all those 3's

5 star recruits are not as valuable as seasoned upper class men

Cal is no longer relevant
When I think seasoned upper class men:

5 Times Frasier Was The Better Brother (And 5 Times It Was Niles)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
And the Covid year. As much as everyone hated it, that 5th year allowed a lot of under the radar players to get a shot.
It’s always been true that good 23 year olds will kick the crap out of great 19 year olds. But we’ve never had so many older players in the game before.

Reaction Score

To do that AND then pay the next guy $8-9 million per year? I’ll believe it when I see it. He might get bought out. But I doubt they’ll do that and hire a top of the sport candidate at top dollar.

Reaction Score
A. Anyone who watched KY play this year and had them advancing past the first weekend, shame on you.
B. They can’t afford to get rid of the worst coach in all of major college hoops. It is so delightful.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
There is no way calipari survives this. Right or wrong that fanbase will ride him out on an ox cart
Their fans are going to start calling for Hurley soon watch.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Geez, I don’t know, I was astonished at how Calipari got every ounce of talent on his team to play at and above their ability. And the plays he drew up, dissecting the defense, masterful! Especially down the stretch. It was a coaching tour de force.

Truly impressive!!

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member