Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What was with all the clearout ISO when the game got tight? Played right into Dayton's hands.
Exactly my thought. Alford was brutal. Tried to milk a win with 7 minutes left. I think he tried to run clock and was left with prayers at the end of the shot clock. He doesn't have the personnel to do that successfully.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Exactly my thought. Alford was brutal. Tried to milk a win with 7 minutes left. I think he tried to run clock and was left with prayers at the end of the shot clock. He doesn't have the personnel to do that successfully.
No one does. It’s the worst strategy ever. Even with UConn. I have a nervous breakdown when we are up 8-10 at 4 minutes.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
this dude on oakland is gonna be in a state farm march madness commercial this week if they win this game.

Reaction Score
Reed Sheppard playing like a guy ready to move on to the next level

Reaction Score
McNeese 0/5 from 3, Gonzaga 6/7 from Arc. They have to double team at block and getting lit up on the pass out.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Anyone see Squid taking credit again for getting one and done players to the NBA? Too funny

I wonder if he knows his UK fans want to win at this level. I doubt they know much about NBA players who slept in UK for a handful of months

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Rocket Watts might be the dumbest player ever.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Anyone see Squid taking credit again for getting one and done players to the NBA? Too funny

I wonder if he knows his UK fans want to win at this level. I doubt they know much about NBA players who slept in UK for a handful of months
If Oakland somehow pulls this game out, Calipari may as well stay in Pittsburgh. He's originally from there and they'll run him out of town on a rail if he steps foot in Lexington (or anywhere else in the state).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom