Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
As always, morehead is the best state of all

Reaction Score
Illinois is the one team who gives me pause. They will matchup better against us than anyone else in our region. They have the best guard in the tournament, they have active bigs, they have a top notch Stretch 4 in Coleman and they can shoot the 3. Yes, they will beat Iowa St., and yes, I believe they will be our biggest test in this tournament.

And when they turn it on like they have here in the 2nd half... WOW, they are really good.

Reaction Score
Can we please come up with another phrase besides "lets gooooo"? Its all anybody says.
I wish I could like this post more than once. It’s something that’s always annoyed me.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Dana Altman putting on a clinic right now.

They weren't doing their switching defense thing earlier in the year, and then they pulled it out during the Pac12 tournament. He's got a great record in tournament games for a reason.
South Carolina looking like so many old Syracuse opponents did in round 1. They don’t know how to solve this.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
There are times I miss playing basketball, but then I see #1 on Oregon getting a forearm to the chin and I remember why I stopped playing.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
South Carolina finally figuring out the zone. Oregon still shooting lights out.

Reaction Score
There are times I miss playing basketball, but then I see #1 on Oregon getting a forearm to the chin and I remember why I stopped playing.

After play announcer said he was holding his hand.

Reaction Score
Illinois is the one team who gives me pause. They will matchup better against us than anyone else in our region. They have the best guard in the tournament, they have active bigs, they have a top notch Stretch 4 in Coleman and they can shoot the 3. Yes, they will beat Iowa St., and yes, I believe they will be our biggest test in this tournament.

And when they turn it on like they have here in the 2nd half... WOW, they are really good.
They don't scare me, their defense is atrocious. We might put up 125 against them

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Duke’s first (and only) guard off the bench Caleb Foster is out for the NCAAT.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I wish I could like this post more than once. It’s something that’s always annoyed me.
The worst is “ wild” if I see one more tweet or reddit post having to do with college hoops , where the overall descriptor is “ wild” I’ll choke someone out.

That big goof Hotballs recently on the topdogs podcast with Dauster used the word “ wild” 47 times.*

* Yeah I’m a big enough loser to count. Isn’t that wild?

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score

Don't get too excited, it was Morehead State they turned it on against.

Reaction Score
Miss St. and South Carolina both out in the 1st round. 4 of Auburn's 6 best wins on the season came against those teams. Just saying.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I scheduled a hernia surgery yesterday so I can sit at home for the next four days watching basketball and hopped up on opiates…
Pay attention to the post-surgery lifting limits, and it's likely to be a 'speed bump' of an experience before you get back to normal on a relatively predictable schedule.

Lift too much too soon, and you could be dealing with a re-do or a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom