Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I enjoyed Steve Alford's impression of a mannequin on the sideline. Players were lackadasical as well. Ran zero offensive actions. How many times do you have to get the ball poked from behind and stolen by the last guy up the floor before you put your head on a swivel and have some awareness. That one cosr me a few bucks. I usually handle bad beats ok. Vent for a minute and move on. Tried and true from 30 years of fantasy football. This one chapped me more than anything in a while. My wife wants to check my blood pressure.

Reaction Score
Fun watching Oakland try to slow this game down as much as possible. Has UK a bit out of sorts right now.

Reaction Score
I enjoyed Steve Alford's impression of a mannequin on the sideline. Players were lackadasical as well. Ran zero offensive actions. How many times do you have to get the ball poked from behind and stolen by the last guy up the floor before you put your head on a swivel and have some awareness. That one cosr me a few bucks. I usually handle bad beats ok. Vent for a minute and move on. Tried and true from 30 years of fantasy football. This one chapped me more than anything in a while. My wife wants to check my blood pressure.
What was with all the clearout ISO when the game got tight? Played right into Dayton's hands.

Reaction Score
Gohlke is a stone cold killer. 97% of shots from 3 . Nightmare team for UK to play since Oakland is a great 3p team and UK defends terribly

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Gohlke is my spirit animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member