tOSU Postgame Thread [merged thread] | Page 6 | The Boneyard

tOSU Postgame Thread [merged thread]

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I hear people say this from time to time, but I don't really remember it so I went back and checked. Lou's 3pt % in her freshman year is .394. I hardly call that struggling. Most players wish they can struggle like that.
At the beginning of the season, she did struggle. Did you check her % for her first five games? The comparison is not for the whole season because Anna has not played a whole season. No matter how you look at it, Lou missed a lot of shots early in her freshman season. I believe Anna will get much better at making her three pointers.

Reaction Score
Rewatched the Ohio State game and noticed a trend that is beginning to concern me - no or few offensive rebounds (and little effort made to get any). Griffin gets 1-2 every game but other than her, no one seems to be putting in effort on the offensive boards. ONO can dunk but gets boxed out 99% of the time. Last year as a sub she got many of her points off rebounds. Not sure if this is by plan or what the reason is.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yes seriously - You should rewatch the games - UCONN has real problems giving up offensive rebounds because no one is blocking out. Why do you have a problem with Kyla being good at blocking out? While I'm at it, she's best at timing those passes on the backdoor plays, and best high fives. :rolleyes:
Ah, nope, that would be Bent.

Reaction Score
She can say safely say that to the BY but, not to Geno. :p
I'm sure Ania can safely say to Geno: Give me a break. And has. Tone is everything in communications along with when it is delivered i.e the circumstances. Geno isn't the BEAR or rabid Husky some think him to be. Certainly he is demanding and takes little back talk, he is the boss and everyone knows that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom