Top Three most spectacular plays in the last 25 years. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top Three most spectacular plays in the last 25 years.

Reaction Score
I am going to go with Kemba's shot and Jalen's shot . And dont forget Christian Vital's speech.

Reaction Score
Which game did Shabazz score a layup, help Boat off the floor, then hustle back down on defense?

Reaction Score
Not the most important, or buzzer beater, or incredible shot. Just flat out spectacular basketball plays. Plays that make you go "Did I just see that? Did that really happen? And that you know you will never see again. In no particular order.

Caron Butler diving to save the ball inbounds at half court, throws it behind his back, and hits a streaking TRob in the paint for a lay up.

Scott Burrell leaps over 6-7 Rodney Rodgers and steals the basketball as he lands on the other side.

Andre Jackson steals the ball near the three point line, at half court with the ball in his right hand spins 360 degrees, loses the ball, tips it with his left hand to his right hand, dribbles behind his back and finishes with a two hand dunk.

25 years is kind of arbitrary thing. I saw all three on live TV. Are there any others that belong on this list?
Wow what a memory. Seriously

Reaction Score
My top 3:
Caron
Ajax
Pick your favorite Bouknight highlight. Many will do.

Reaction Score
might be a tier below the three plays OP listed, but vital stealing the ball, saving it off quinones, getting it back, and hitting bouknight for the transition dunk over precious achiuwa would probably make my list of best plays from the last five years:

Vital to Bouk was epic. Those guys clicked late that year.

Reaction Score
This seems insulting to Boatright to not have one of his insane dunks here, but for some reason my favorite play is 13:25 in the NC game against UK. Totally jukes the entire defense with one body feint

I was in this thread earlier and thought of that exact same play. I was going to mention it but thought no one else would consider it spectacular. Awesome to see you mention it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom