Top 3 Uconic moments in Uconn history | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Uconic moments in Uconn history

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Must have been someone else because Jason Williams was definitely not on that team. Ewing or Dockery? Shelden Williams? I kind of remember the play you're talking about because I remember K complaining with his rat face, but don't remember who the Duke player was.
Yes it was either Duhon or Ewing to my memory.

cwh20

Six is good!
Reaction Score
Must have been someone else because Jason Williams was definitely not on that team. Ewing or Dockery? Shelden Williams? I kind of remember the play you're talking about because I remember K complaining with his rat face, but don't remember who the Duke player was.
Jason Williams was on that team. It was him. I’m pretty sure it was Rashad that stripped him of the ball from the side.

cwh20

Six is good!
Reaction Score
Jason Williams was on that team. It was him. I’m pretty sure it was Rashad that stripped him of the ball from the side.

I checked one site to make sure Jason Williams was on the roster and it listed him. Another site says no. I was going by memory but I was really sure I was right. I guess it wasn’t him. I’m humbled.

Reaction Score
This guy? The Duke site is all messed up. He was drafted in 2002.

Here's the boxscore from the game. Shelden Williams is the only Williams who was on Duke. I remember the play also but can't remember who the Duke player who got stripped. Ewing maybe? Or Duhon? I think it was near the end of the game so we can go back and watch it and look for the rat face.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This guy? The Duke site is all messed up. He was drafted in 2002.

Here's the boxscore from the game. Shelden Williams is the only Williams who was on Duke. I remember the play also but can't remember who the Duke player who got stripped. Ewing maybe? Or Duhon? I think it was near the end of the game so we can go back and watch it and look for the rat face.

Definitely was JJ Redick…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom