Top 3 Things You Want To See Sunday Against North Carolina | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Sunday Against North Carolina

Reaction Score
Considering where we thought we were going to be during the summer, that is really depressing.
I agree but there is no choice here but to use and go with what we have. I feel very bad for Paige, Caroline and Azzi, the coaches, the other players, and all of our fans.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In addition to a win and no injuries,

1. Defensive switching looking surprisingly smooth.

2. Liya absolutely dominating.

3. Paige returning to NPOY form.

The Huskies ride the energy from the crowd and look good.

Reaction Score
-UConn guards to shut down opposing players. Getting tired of watching other teams driving past our guards for layups and fouls. Not sure why but this has been an issue for Nika in all of UConn's losses.
-New defensive system that limits opposition's outside shooting. Seems like every game recently, Husky competition has its best shooting performance. While many focus on rebounding, it's the shots that go in that worry me more.
-UConn to limit its dribbling out past the key. UConn has a great midrange game this year and can't afford to see its offense stagnate out past 30+ feet. Geno had a few new wrinkles the last game - would love to see a few more.
Nika has had to play the shooter close because those 3 teams who beat us were killing us with 3 point shots. There is supposed to be someone behind Nika to pick up the 3 point shooter if she decides to drive toward the basket. The back up has been slow or NOT showing up to pick up the driver.
This isnt just a problem for Nika but for all our guards who have had to guard a 3 point shooter.

Reaction Score
To tight a game to experiment. Based on Ball State game I would start AAA, Paige and Nika, sub with Q and KK. Maybe Ice to rest Aaliyah. With a win and a good effort by all, this maybe the lineup for the rest of the season.

Reaction Score
1. Don't give Donarski open looks at the 3 point line.
2. Give Kelley open looks but if she gets hot close her down on the 3 point line.
3. Paige its time

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Theww things I want to see from UCONN

1. A beatdown of epic proportions.
2. A beatdown of epic proportions.
3. A beatdown of epic proportions.
Not good enough for you?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Confidence
Energy
Improvements

Hope Sarah Strong is sitting behind the UConn bench

Reaction Score
To tight a game to experiment. Based on Ball State game I would start AAA, Paige and Nika, sub with Q and KK. Maybe Ice to rest Aaliyah. With a win and a good effort by all, this maybe the lineup for the rest of the season.
It took me a second to translate the " AAA ".... I like it!!

Reaction Score
Confidence
Energy
Improvements

Hope Sarah Strong is sitting behind the UConn bench
That's a long trip for Sarah. Mohegan Sun, not ... in the Tar Heel State. But we did see OLIVIA
Vukosa this week for the Ball State Game , so.... I hope you are correct. Be in Storrs come June, 2024 Sarah!

Reaction Score
Start strong and go into halftime feeling confident. While we may be limited due to injuries our losses have been to #2, #3, and #10. Two on the road and one neutral. Right now the team is reeling, but I believe we are under ranked. We do need Paige to be more scorer vs facilitator.

Reaction Score
1. Aubrey and Ustby covering each other much of the game. That will be loads of fun to watch.

2. Evidence that UConn has watched UNC film.

3. UNC with more turnovers than UConn.
Love your #1. I like/respect both of those players

2. A UConn win to cap a FULLY enjoyable day of ESPN coverage ;)

3. No injuries.

Kat

Reaction Score
1. AE to dominate at both ends of the court.
2. KK and Nika driving to the basket
3. Paige, Q, and Ash lighting it up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom