Time to bench AG | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Time to bench AG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
As if more evidence was needed, AG is flaming, steaming, free-range horse crap and CV the human turnover needs to be moved to the bench with him. This season should be all about developing the young players Bouk, Gaffney, and Adams and every minute AG and CV are on the court is a minute stolen from valuable development for the guys who have a chance to take us to the tourney next year.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that’s not going to happen.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
As if more evidence was needed, AG is flaming, steaming, free-range horse crap and CV the human turnover needs to be moved to the bench with him. This season should be all about developing the young players Bouk, Gaffney, and Adams and every minute AG and CV are on the court is a minute stolen from valuable development for the guys who have a chance to take us to the tourney next year.
Thank you for your interest in UConn Basketball.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
AG and CV suck and everyone you named with the exception of bouknight is worse. So no they aren’t going to develop if you want to watch that go watch UConn football.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
AG and CV suck and everyone you named with the exception of bouknight is worse. So no they aren’t going to develop if you want to watch that go watch UConn football.

Well the definition of insanity is trying the same thing and expecting different results. 2 "senior" guards who have done nothing but lose at UConn taking a seat to let 2 top 100 freshmen develop may not be as insane as you think....

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Jesus get a grip buddy. They don't suck. Time to put the computer away and sleep it off.

Reaction Score
Well the definition of insanity is trying the same thing and expecting different results. 2 "senior" guards who have done nothing but lose at UConn taking a seat to let 2 top 100 freshmen develop may not be as insane as you think....
This makes my point more eloquently. Why keep trotting out one of the worst backcourts in UConn history when we have 2 highly rated freshman who can get valuable learning time.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Jesus get a grip buddy. They don't suck. Time to put the computer away and sleep it off.
i can assure you that Ag and cv suck. Sure they are the best guards on our team but they are horrible high major division 1 guards.

Reaction Score
I understand that sentiment, but he’s our best option at PG currently (which is also a big problem). I’ve been hyper critical of BA but he’s clearly improved from last year and Gilbert is borderline unplayable currently.
Did you watch our offense in the first half when he was in foul trouble? AG has not been good but we need his ball handling. Vital, Adams and Gaffney...throw a press or good ball pressure on any of the and they would wilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom