Tim Boyle | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Tim Boyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller (@NHRJimFuller)
1/30/13, 11:16 PM
Xavier QB Tim Boyle said he will pick between #UConn, Pitt and BC per the Middletown Press

http://elmcitytoeaglevillenhr.blogspot.com/2013/01/boyle-will-choose-between-uconn-bc-and.html?m=1

My gut tells me this goes past next Wednesday...

As a dad of a high school junior I can't help but feel for what these kids go through with coaching changes. Great life lesson but still is a lot for them to absorb.

As if making the transition from HS to College isn't hard enough.

Reaction Score
Agreed that this will go past Wednesday. Pitt has a WR who is waffling on his commit and visited WVU and is thinking of visiting Tenn. Boyle may wait things out and see if there are any surprises on signing day from Pitt or other schools.

Reaction Score
guys go support him ont twitter!!!!

let him know we would love to have him on board but that we also understand what hes having to go thru so late in the process. we support our ct athletes no matter what! hopefully he picks the huskies and reps the state u on his chest, but no matter where he ends up signing he will have a great fball career.
yes - by all means - please contact all recruits via twitter and let them know how much you love them..great idea..

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The QB that BC was courting just committed to Toledo. Kind of wierd given the offers he supposedly had. That may cement things between BC and Boyle.
Toledo was with Julian early in his career along with Arizona. Toledo recruited him hard. He had a great visit, loved the coaches, always felt they wanted him. Wisconsin came on strong recently but he stuck with Toledo. So much for kids reading CR stuff!:)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
yes - by all means - please contact all recruits via twitter and let them know how much you love them..great idea..

its no accident that our recruit classes have been more friendly to fans as of alte and that the public image of uconn has been way cleaner on social media sites. but please, turn your internet off.

Reaction Score
Agreed that this will go past Wednesday. Pitt has a WR who is waffling on his commit and visited WVU and is thinking of visiting Tenn. Boyle may wait things out and see if there are any surprises on signing day from Pitt or other schools.
Due to the new rule changes it may be that several players sit out signing day and wait to see what develops. It was recently explained to me that this is the first year where schools have a set limit of offers they can have out and if they are caught with too many they lose two scholarships the next year. With that change, signing day is nearly is final because there are going to be teams scrambling for a week after trying to fill slots where a player or position went elsewhere.

Reaction Score
I was looking for boyle on twitter and saw this 35 minutes ago. Not sure if it's legit though. J. H. @pittcabe
According to Tim Boyle's HS coach, Pitt informed Boyle they currently have no scholarships available.

Reaction Score
Oh man, would it be awesome to get two solid qbs this class.

We desperately need some quality depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman