Tim Boyle Continues to Impress | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Tim Boyle Continues to Impress

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
3 years on an active roster, and he'll have grossed ~$1.5 million. That's more than almost all college graduates will make in the first 10 years of their careers, easily. If well invested, these guys should easily live pretty comfortable lives. Good for him.

Reaction Score
3 years on an active roster, and he'll have grossed ~$1.5 million. That's more than almost all college graduates will make in the first 10 years of their careers, easily. If well invested, these guys should easily live pretty comfortable lives. Good for him.

Less agent fees and taxes, but still a great start. Could be longer than 3 years though and with an NFL career on his resume, coaching is a possibility. I hope he gets 10years in and a great pension.

Reaction Score
My friends and I always lament how UCONN hasn’t been able to get any NFL quarterbacks since Orlovsky and it turns out we had one the whole time. Nice job Diaco

Reaction Score
My friends and I always lament how UCONN hasn’t been able to get any NFL quarterbacks since Orlovsky and it turns out we had one the whole time. Nice job Diaco
Diaco, despite what he said publicly never had any confidence in the kid. Following the Houston win, at Temple, they had like a 3rd and 9, Diaco sends in a running play, and you see disgust frustration in Boyle on TV. If for no other reason, that makes me happy Diaco was fired.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Diaco, despite what he said publicly never had any confidence in the kid. Following the Houston win, at Temple, they had like a 3rd and 9, Diaco sends in a running play, and you see disgust frustration in Boyle on TV. If for no other reason, that makes me happy Diaco was fired.

This is the kind of revisionism I was worried about once Boyle started turning heads in the preseason. Whatever he is able to do now, he proved time and time again he could not do in a UConn uniform. The numbers speak for themselves.

Reaction Score
This is the kind of revisionism I was worried about once Boyle started turning heads in the preseason. Whatever he is able to do now, he proved time and time again he could not do in a UConn uniform. The numbers speak for themselves.
This is true. He got plenty of chances here. He was never better than Shirreffs but he was placed into an impossible situation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom