OT: - Tiger | The Boneyard

OT: Tiger

Reaction Score
E4C85963-7231-4CEE-8F82-1702E880B577.jpeg
I live across the street from East Lake. Here’s a pic I took today

Reaction Score
He’s been “back” pretty much the entire year. The only question for me was which would come first, a victory or health problems. Anyways this is great for golf.

Reaction Score
Wow Rory (a great golfer) just wilted playing alongside him today. Golf really needs Tiger, that was so evident this weekend.

I wish Ricky could get it together, because he appears to be ready to take the top spot and hold it (post Tiger). He's missing something, not sure what it is, but when he wins a Major(s) and gains confidence he seems destined for greatness.

Reaction Score
I grew up during Arnie and remember his last win when I was a teenager to now Wood's 80th. I have been able to witness greatness in the sport through out this entire time. My favorite and certainly not the best was Ray Floyd.

Reaction Score
Every pro golfers worst fear has become more and more clear the second half of 2018.
Lol. Other than the handful of guys who are going to win several career majors - maybe - most pro golfers are ecstatic for Tiger's return - the guy single-handedly cranks the payouts up by huge amounts.
The guys who struggle to make cuts are particularly ecstatic. Lol.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Wow Rory (a great golfer) just wilted playing alongside him today. Golf really needs Tiger, that was so evident this weekend.

I wish Ricky could get it together, because he appears to be ready to take the top spot and hold it (post Tiger). He's missing something, not sure what it is, but when he wins a Major(s) and gains confidence he seems destined for greatness.
I don't understand the infatuation with Fowler. He's obviously a good golfer and he's only 29 but the guy has only won 4 times on the PGA tour in 9 years. He does have 3 seconds and a third in the majors (3 of those in 2014) but he just doesn't have the IT factor. I never expect him to charge to a win or extend to a win. If he ever wins a major, I would be very surprised. He's got star power for sure, but he's not the one you should be looking for to take the top spot and hold it (not even post Tiger cause Tiger doesn't really have it now). There are so many good young players that have accomplished a lot more than he has. Those are the guys that will hopefully keep fans interested post Tiger and Phil. I just think there are so many really good players right now that it's impossible for any one to dominate until we have another breakthrough phenom like Arnold, Jack and Tiger. That player hasn't shown up yet. Or at least hasn't shown us he can yet.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
There’s a not 0% chance that’s going to happen

Out of all the majors, Masters is his most likely win.

US Open will be hardest.

Just remember, 18th hole today with tourney on the line, he piped a drive 330 down middle of fairway.

If Spieth is long enough to contend every year at Augusta, Tiger certainly can hang with the young bombers.

Reaction Score
Out of all the majors, Masters is his most likely win.

US Open will be hardest.

Just remember, 18th hole today with tourney on the line, he piped a drive 330 down middle of fairway.

If Spieth is long enough to contend every year at Augusta, Tiger certainly can hang with the young bombers.

Lesson 1

Drive for show.......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom