OT: - Tiger Woods | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT: Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Am I the only one scratching my head at the guy repeatedly calling him "Tigger"? I can't figure out if it's an unfunny attempt at a nickname or a true spelling/grammatical error. It's twisting my brain into a pretzel.

1614382795766.png

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Tellurides are one of the fastest selling cars in America.

There are waiting lists and salesmen call them "Sellurides". No need to worry about haggling on price. Customer pays list or the person behind them will do it for them.

Also, somewhat ironic that we have someone saying the Korean and Japanese cars are rip offs and the Germans are innovators when one of the technologies found in the GV80- the airbag between the front seats, is the first car in America to have an airbag in that location.

Both the Telluride and GV80 are in top 5 for fastest moving cars off dealer lots.

The Fastest-Selling New and Used Cars in January - iSeeCars.com
get well soon, el tigre. you da man!

outstanding link. very, very few european made vehicles across all the categories there. european rides rot. duh. im also not surprised to find that, alone in the entire nation, the volvo crapbox is the fastest selling new vehicle in the hartford-new haven area.
explains everything. the 1960s are still in full bloom with the boomers around here. a volvo? a freakin' volvo? lol. im expecting a 7 mask mandate anyday now, but hey, im an open minded kinda person - sometimes i go wild and snag a ford. it doesn't always have to be a gm. can you dig it?
'murican innovation:
exhibit A - value. (numero uno headturner, and it ain't even close)
1d50bc5d-2020-corvette-c8-rendering-by-hanbin-design-0.jpg

exhibit B - pioneer.
2021-tesla-model-s-images.jpg

you are what your record says you are.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't know how this conversation devolved into this. My point is that Tigger should not be viewed as a hero. A once great golf player, yes - but has clearly demonstrated by his off course actions that he is not someone to be idolized, regardless of color or ethnicity!
Exactly

Reaction Score
Kind Sir:
I'm likely one of the very people on this forum to actually be in automotive company plants on a regular basis. I've been to all the major auto plants in the US including the KIA plant in GA. I sell software that is used extensively in the auto industry thus I am there in person regularly.
The German companies really innovate new technology, set the standards and are many years ahead of these other companies. They certainly aren't perfect but leaps and bounds better than the others. (Tesla an exception)

I was originally just surprised that someone would be waiting for a KIA. I did not think there would be a waiting list for such an everyman car.
KIA / HYUNDAI have made strides in recent years but not a vehicle to be waiting on or boast about.
However, buy whatever you want and enjoy it. Wish you the best and many safe miles traveled.

By the way, Apple has recently said there is no partnership with HYUNDAI / KIA.
I’d be curious as to the innovations the current German cars have that others are lacking?

Reaction Score
I can't think of a more obvious way to tell on yourself than defending the position of Phil Mushnick is not racist. I don't even think Mushnick would take that side of the argument

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Am I the only one scratching my head at the guy repeatedly calling him "Tigger"? I can't figure out if it's an unfunny attempt at a nickname or a true spelling/grammatical error. It's twisting my brain into a pretzel.

You're not the only one.

Now that I know I'm not crazy, it's something that deserves a long, hard look.

@topogigio what's good my friend? Got a sticky keyboard? Lots of yarders that can help beat that problem for you, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak