Tiff named 3rd team All American | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tiff named 3rd team All American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So Mulkey, VanDerVeer and McGraw all have exceeded expectations this year? 2 of them were picked ahead of UCONN preseason in the polls (or maybe UCONN was 3 and ND was 4).

i think Washington (PSU), Collen (Ark), Frese (MD), Miller (Bowling Green), and Utah State's Pebley were all fair choices. but if your criteria is to "exceed expectations" then neither Baylor, Stanford, nor Notre Dame belong on the list. Baylor and Stanford both had one 1st team and one 2nd team (Griner/Nneka and Simms/Chiney) and ND also had Diggins on the 1st team.

in a way my comment was tongue-in-cheek in that Geno cares zippo for honors like that. but if you are going to honor Baylor, Stanford and ND as potential NCOY's, i don't see how you leave Geno off the list.
For me when I think of the last 2 years. The Coaching has been brilliant! I have to include CD along GENO always! They are the best TANDEM in COACHING:) Last year it has so often gotten lost thaT MAYA did not have CD2,Walker left,EDD was supposed to be there for her SR year! Geno and CD along with MAYA and Company produded MAGIC! This Year no Maya rebuilding for 2012 and beyond!
Where are we the FINAL FOUR! We do get where we have gotten w/o COY brilliance! A Magician and his partner in ALL of this Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom